Chapter 11

As flabbergasted I was from the sudden events taking place, my only main motive was to find Peter Parker and figure out what the hell just happened on the bus, and just know he is okay. The thoughts overflowing in my head caused me to drag my paws faster on the concrete. Once I was closer to the edge, I gained momentum before pouncing onto the railing of the bridge and used my hind legs to push myself forward onto the busy street below.

I had uneasy landing and I rolled on the ground, nearly ramming into people, but I was able to stop myself before it could occur. The mortals gasped in shock to see the wolf and stumbled backwards in fear, while others whipped out their phones to record me. I growled at them and they scurried away when I came towards their direction to get past. I heard light screams as more caught my eye and sprinted to the spaceship.

Picturing the mask I saw on Peter, I let my eyes roll from side to side to look for the same vivid red and white that was plastered onto it. I could go on and on about questioning if Peter is some sort of vigilante and what exactly the hell he was, but I mentally slapped myself even thinking about it at a time like this when my home was in danger.

My breaths came out heavily, and I sniffed the air every now and then to help pinpoint Peter's scent. Taking another whiff, I caught it but it wasn't near the ship, it was near the park. I let out a bark as I turned my body and pounded against the grass that caressed between my claws from every step. I stopped when I spotted a weird looking creature with a giant looking blade built into his arm armor, slam it down upon a familiar machine that had a shield out in front of him to block.

  "Iron Man is him, Tony Stark. He made the suit."  Peter's words echoed into my head from the memory, the image in my eyes brisk to show him press his finger against his device.

Then I saw him, the same mask before he left the bus, only this time he had a suit on underneath his appearance. It was the same red as his mask and outlines of navy blue traced into bigger groups along the suit. What caught my attention, was the spider logo printed onto his chest.

That explains the webbing... I thought to myself.

My heart pounded as I watched him get backhanded onto the ground, and the blade flying straight towards his face. Instincts activated as I barked aggressively and used my improved agility to jump onto the creature's back and bite into its back making it hiss in pain. His hand reached around and grabbed a hold of my scruff, then pulled me over his shoulder to throw me into the ground. A whine sounded from my throat and I was quick to shake it off before seeing that Iron Man and Peter's attention was grasped onto mine; I couldn't see their faces, but I knew they had a novel of questions.

Iron Man was the first to push away his curiosity and punched the creature across the face, allowing it to return one before he ducked away and uppercut it. Peter then used webbing to throw a car in its direction, but it was cut in half by the blade before it could create damage. I took action by snapping my jaws into the flesh of it's leg to tear its skin apart.

I felt the odd blood ooze into my mouth and it was displeasing, but bad taste wasn't going to stop me from the possible outcome this could lead to if something wasn't done. I was kicked off and I rolled on the ground but easily gained my composure.

Out of the blue, something went flying over my head and my heart pounded with fear and worry when I recognized what it was. It was Doctor Strange who appeared to be tied up and soaring from the cloak dragging it away, as another creature chased after him.

"Kid, that's the wizard!" Iron Man said while blocking another hit from the creature's sword, "Get on it!"

"On it!" Peter yelled as I was already ahead of him trying to get to Strange.