Chapter 12

Now I was on earth. My first impression of it after being dropped down was judged, insulted, mocked, and then taken in by some guy who wears a cloak that has personality. The first time I am here, I am already being pulled into some drama with aliens. Not that Asgard was any better with that. But what the hell would these guys want with a planet that was practically destroyed by the people who live on it? These humans are far from impressive. After almost killing a man after my first friend was made was murdered, things I would say were going a little bit more decently on Asgard. But here I am, standing stiffly in front of an awkward boy who I have befriended who watched me come out from his airholes with the wizard who calls himself Doctor Strange, possibly about to use heat vision on me if he could figure it out.

My eyes scurried over to Peter's. "Hi Peter."

The boy's wide eyes mouth opened and closed rapidly in shock. "You were inside me." He gulped loudly and pointed his finger at me. "You were inside me!" Then shook it off quickly. "You have powers too?!"

I opened my mouth to reply but then Stephen beat me to it walking towards me with his shoulders hunched forward. "I hope you're coming over here to give me a hug." I bit my lip in fear. Stephen then pressed his fingers onto my forehead ignoring my comment, sending a wave of light pain surging through my body. I stumbled back in surprise. "Did you... did you just shock me?!"

"You earned it for possessing another hero." He hit his cape back in frustration, which somehow it seemed offended from the gesture.

Peter still appeared to be taken aback. "A girl was just inside me."

"Okay hold up what is this, is this your ward?" Tony Stark mocked.

"She's a fool that's what she is." Stephen shot another glare before looking at Tony Stark.

I raised my finger up to say something but Tony spoke first. "What the hell was this kid doing in him?" He stopped himself and his eyes lit up. "Better yet, who the hell is she?"

"I-"

"None of your concern." Stephen pressed his lips together with his arms wrapped over his chest. "None of this spider's concern either."

"But-"

"Of course it is his concern she was inside him! Look at the kid he thinks he is changed person." Tony directed his hand at the casper white boy.

"Tell him to get his shit together because we are in space, I think that's a bigger issue than an asgardian girl turning into mist."

"Asgardian?"

"Guys!" I blurted out before another word could be spoken. I sighed with relief to see they turned their gaze my way. "Pay attention to what Stephen said. We are in space on a spaceship miles from earth and we have no idea how to get back. So can we please figure that out first and argue later?" I exchanged a glance between them both hopefully. "Please?!"

"Fine." Tony

There was a moment of silence, that was quick to be broken by the cloaked hero. He took a couple steps forward to the billionaire who seemed consumed by his thoughts.

"Can we control it? Fly us home?" Stephan began, but received nothing. "Stark?" He tried again.

"Yeah?"

"Can you get us home?"

"Yeah I heard you, I'm thinking." Stark gazed in his direction then looked outside of the space window. "I'm not so sure we should."

"What?" My arms crossed over my chest at his absurd words.

Stephan looked fairly agitated, his finger pressed against his necklace. "Under no circumstance can we bring the Time Stone to Thanos. I don't think you quite understand what's at stake here."