The New Pet

Dipper dragged Will with him to where Gideon had lived, which was a decked out mansion. The mansion was painted white and had two stories to it. The light gray drapes on the windows complimented the inside interior of the house, which was white. Will kept silent as he was then dragged inside and into the living room. Dipper noticed and looked at Will "speak." Will looked up at Dipper "why are we here? I don't feel like this is right... You forced that kid out of the house!" Dipper growled, snapping his fingers only sending a killer shock up Will's spine "do NOT yell at me like that!" Will screamed in pain, feeling tears fall down his face "i-i'm sorry P-pinetree..." Will sniffled, covering his face with his hands. Dipper glares at Will "it's master to you." Will nodded slowly, still sobbing his eyes out. Dipper rolled his eyes "stop being a crybaby, you wimp." Will rubbed his eyes clear of tears, finally looking at his surroundings. There was a fireplace against the wall, with a flatscreen han ging above it. Then a white, comfy looking couch facing towards the tv, with a coffee table in front of it. There were two matching, comfy looking chairs on either side, also facing the tv. "I-it's nice..." Will admitted slowly. "You have a room" Dipper started to walk towards a door. "I-i do?" Will followed behind carefully. Dipper stopped in the doorway. Will slowly walked into the room, it didn't look very appealing. The light blue pain looked old and was pealing off on the edge, there was hardly any furniture in the room. The only things were a torn up chair, with sunken in coushions and what looked like scratches. And there was a bed in the corner with torn sheets and a moldy looking bedframe. Will gagged at the sight, but walked over to the bed. He avoided the bedframe and closed his eyes, allowing himself to sleep.