The Truth

-A week later-

Kayla wakes up and makes her way downstairs. Dipper was playing with Willow, by making her float in the air and spin around. Kayla grabs her phone and takes a video, being as quiet as possible. Willow giggles "whee!" She screams as she's spun in a circle, before being dropped into Dipper's arms. "Was that fun?" Dipper chuckles. "Yes! I loved it!" Willow smiles happily. Kayla stops the video and walks back upstairs. She begins to pack her things up and makes her way downstairs with her things. "Hm? Oh morning Kayla" Will greets Kayla. "Ah, morning, it's time for me to leave, that was quite a nice week. Thank you" Kayla smiles at them, making her way to the door. "Wait! Ms. Greene! I want you to have something" Willow runs up to her. "What is it?" Kayla tilts her head, feeling a bit guilty. "Close your eyes" Willow watches Kayla close her eyes, before setting a small little box of her palm. "Huh?" Kayla opens her eyes. "Open it!" Willow giggles, waiting patiently. "Okay..." Kayla opens the box, to find a small keychain. "Do you like it?" Willow's eyes light up with hope. "Of course I do" Kayla puts on the keychain. "I hope you come back soon! Bye!!!" Willow runs over to Lucky and hugs him tightly. "I will... Trust me" Kayla walks away from the mansion.

-The Next Day-

Dipper hears a knock at the door, so he walks over to the door. "Hello. I'm Officer Adams. I've gotten a complaint and have been requested to give charges. Who is Mr. Dipper Pines and Mr. William Cipher?" Officer Adams crosses his arms. "Uhh... It's Mason Pines, but I'm Mason, my boyfriend is William" Dipper looks confused. "At first I didn't believe her, but then she showed me that video. And then explained what William told her" Officer Adams admits. "What video?" Dipper got a little curious, as he was shown the video of him and Willow. "Now, where is William. I was requested to bring you two in" Officer Adams leans onto the doorframe. "He left a long time ago, I haven't seen him since" Dipper attempts to keep William safe. "Left? Didn't you say he was your boyfriend?" Officer Adams seems a bit skeptical. "He is... But he went to his friend's house, I don't know where they live or who they are. I'm sorry, officer" Dipper admits. "Then, come with me" Officer Adams leads Dipper to the police car. Dipper stays silent as he follows the officer, figuring it's the only way to protect Will. "We do have precautions" Officer Adams puts a metal wristband on Dipper's wrist. "Uhh.. What is it?" Dipper taps the wristband. "A magic reducer. You can't use magic while it's on" Officer Adams opens the back of the cop car and waits for Dipper to climb in. "In other words, I no longer have powers" Dipper sighs, looking down at the floor. "Don't worry, you're not being arrested, unless you're hostile" Officer Adams whistles as he starts the car and drives off.

Officer Adams stops at the research facility. "I can't" Dipper whimpers and tries to teleport away. "C'mon, Pines" Officer Adams leads Dipper inside and to the researchers. "What are you going to do to me?" Dipper glares at the researcher. "Tests. Not bad tests, but tests" the researcher admits and leads Dipper to a room. Dipper stays aware of his surroundings. "My name is Dr. Stella Jordan" Stella motions to the patient chair. Dipper sits down slowly.

-I hate writing details. So, time skip!-

Dipper mutters to himself as he's led to the jail.