Traveling

Willow opened the door, only to be met with Mabel. She backed away and ran into Dipper's room. "Dad! Dad! I need help!" Willow ran over and shook her parents. Dipper's eyes opened slowly, and he looked at Willow with a confused look. "There's an injured dog downstairs, I need help" Willow somehow mustered out. "Dog?" Dipper got up and walked into Willow's room, followed by William and Willow. "Dipper can fix this" Will smiled at Dipper, clearly trusting him. "Yeah, I can" Dipper let the dog sniff his hand and pet it's head. The dog's eyes went blue, then back to the brown color they were. Willow watched as the golden retriever got up and begun to lick Dipper's face in happiness. "He likes you. Can we keep him?" Willow smiles wide. "I don't see why not. Just as long as he doesn't bark" Dipper patted the dog's and Willow's head. "Gn daddy!" Willow smiles at her dads. "Gn sweetheart" Will said and made his way up the stairs. "Gn, hun" Dipper kisses the top of Willow's head and made his own way up the stairs. Willow smiles and hugs both of the dogs close. "I love you guys" she kisses both of the dog's heads and curled up to go to sleep.

Willow awoke to dog slobber on her face. She opened her eyes to be greeted by Spirit and the dog they had found, licking her face. She giggled and pat their heads. "C'mon! Let's go eat!" Willow jumped up and ran out to the kitchen to fill up the dog's bowls. They almost immediately started eating. She watched the older dog and tilted her head. "Goldie" she had named the older dog. Goldie's tail wagged at the name, but he kept eating his food. Willow made her way upstairs and knocked on her dad's door. "Come in" Dipper answered, sounding distant. "Dad. I have something to tell you" Willow begun to explain the story about a pup she met.

"You want to go back and see if the pup is in your village?" Dipper tilts his head to the side. "Yeah" Willow tilted her head, waiting for his thoughts. "Well... I'll let you go, on one condition" Dipper paused. "What's the condition?" Willow's eyes sparkle with excitement. "You take me with you" Dipper finished off his sentence. "Deal! So, let's go!" Willow got even more excited by the minute. Dipper sighed and got up, walking out the door. "So don't you have like some teleportation power or something?" Willow begun to make her way to the forest. "It only works if I know what my destination looks like or have been there" Dipper sighs and follows her. "So we're walking" Willow sighed and sped up the pace a bit, wanting to get there fast. "In a hurry?" Dipper smirked and kept up with her speed pretty easily. "It's been a year since I've seen her" Willow sees a bit of the village and runs faster. They both stop abruptly.