It's your job!

Dipper opened the door abruptly. "Get your whiney ass up and make breakfast!" He growled, flicking the light on, making Will sit up, confused. "I said. Get. Up. And. Make. Breakfast!" Dipper glares at Will. "B-but I just woke up, m-master" Will whimpers quietly. "That doesn't matter. Go. NOW!" Dipper's voiced boomed through the room. Will squeaked and rushed into the kitchen, terrified. Will whistled as he made breakfast. Will carried it out to Dipper and Mabel, who were sitting at the table. Will had made strawberry waffles, with eggs and bacon on the side. Will poured them both coffee and walked towards his room. "Where do you thinm you're going?" Dipper's voice echoed behind Will. "T-to my room, m-master" Will's body was shaking. "No you aren't. You are to sit and wait until we are done eating, then wash the dishes. After that clean the house and check up on Mabel and I" Dipper demanded, as he reached for his fork. "But m-master, that's a lot for one day" Will tried to reason with him. "You do the work or you be destoryed" Dipper stated firmly. "I won't be able to finish in time" Will whimpered, cringing at the thought of being destoryed. "You will. Because it's your job! You got that?" Dipper growled and angrily ate his food.

~Timeskip sponsered by gayness~

Will had finished his work and it was dark out. He trudged his way inside and looked for Dipper and Mabel. Dipper had fallen asleep on the couch and Mabel was walking up to her room. Will attempted to pick up Dipper, but was unsuccessful. Will thought for a moment and heaved Dipper onto his shoulder. Will struggled as he made his way up the steps, trying not to fall the whole way down. Finally, he lay Dipper in his bed and tucked him in. Will had to admit Dipper's room looked quite homey. It had dark blue curtains on the windows, a black, comfy looking chair in the corner, a nice dark oak dresser, with a round mirror attached, his bed frame a dark oak, and a closet at the foot of his bed. He looked peaceful sleeping in his dark blue covers. Will sighed and left the room, closing the door behind him. He made his way to Mabel's room, which was a copy of Dipper's room, except light blue curtains, a white bed frame, a white chair, and light blue covers. Her room looked welcoming. "What do you want, brat?" Mabel's voice came from atop her bed, where she sat, drawing a picture. "Just came to check on you, m-mistress" Will explained. Mabel looked up, as if listening. "I-is there anything y-you need or w-want, m-mistress?" Will tried to keep calm. "No. Now leave" Mabel glared as Will left the room. Will made his way back to his room and sprawled out on his bed, happy to finally be able to rest. Will let out a yawn and almost instantly fell asleep.

_______________________________________
Hey! So. If you guys want to, you should go follow my friend Purplefireheartzzz, she's a good writer as well, she really is underrated! Please consider checking out her profile and stories! Ciao!