Decisions

Willow's p.o.v

I look around anxiously, taking a deep breath. I was enjoying my new outfit, which was white with a navy blue heart on it. I smile to myself and hug onto Spirit softly. I look at the wall, thinking about the pup. "I've... Gotta go back for it. There's no way I can leave it out there" I let go of Spirit and hop off the bed. "Stay" I leave the room and sneak out into the darkness that surrounded the mansion. I spot the circus tent and make my way over there. I open the curtain carefully, but found nothing. I tilt my head, confused as to why there was nothing in the tent, when it was built so beautifully. I roll my eyes and run out of the tent, looking around the landscape. I make my way into the woods, but walk back inside and grab something that smelt like the house. I run into the woods, towards what I believe is my village. I stop suddenly and look down at a fawn, I smile softly and reach a hand out towards it. It sniffs my hand and back up slowly, seeming a bit skeptical. I shake my head and continue walking for the village. I spot a small house, but that's all it was. I shake my head and keep walking, ignoring the urge to turn back. I trip over something and hear a small whimper, I look around frantically, wondering what it was. I notice it's a dog, lying on the ground. I reach my hand out to it and it sniffs my hand carefully. I softly run my hand over it's head, and sigh. The dog whimpers again and tries to stand up. It's paw is tucked in, so I reach for it's paw carefully. I hold my hand next to it's paw. "Paw" I mutter and it actually listens and puts it's paw on my palm. I looked a bit scared, and help the dog up to it's feet. I help it walk through the woods and back to the mansion. I sigh, realizing I wasted too much time and can't go tonight. I carry the dog into the mansion and make my way to my room. I lay the dog on my bed and rush upstairs to get my dads.