The Crushes

Mabel's p.o.v

I growl quietly as I storm my way to the school. 'Way to go, you little bitch, you made your brother hate you' I turn to a wall and punch it hard, before falling to my knees and letting tears fall, staining the ground. I sit there, moping in my own puddle of tears, before putting on a stern face and walking into the dreaded building. I walk past everyone and went straight to my class, putting my head down on my folded arms. I felt a small tap and looked up to see Will. I roll my eyes and stare at the wall, sighing. I glance around the classroom, curious as to where the teacher is. I spot a girl who seems to be staring at Will, with a dreamy expression. I sigh and put my head down on the table. 'Being the sister of Dipper is hard' I begin to think to myself, closing my eyes and listening to the background sounds.

I get up after class, seeing the girl is hoping to walk over to Will. I roll my eyes and walk over to him. "Hey, you ready to go to the next class?" I scowl under her breath, disgusted by being nice to him. "Huh? Umm y-yeah" Will looks terrified. 'As much as I hate him, he still is adorable with my brother' I look down at him, sighing.

I spot Dipper in the hall and lead Will over to him. "Hey, are you alright?" Dipper goes to reach for his sister. "Just take your boyfriend and leave me alone. I got him away from a girl who keeps eyeing him" I walk to my next class.

???'s p.o.v

"Amanda, he doesn't like me!" I sigh and put my head down. "You don't know that! I know for a fact my crush doesn't like me" Amanda sighs and rubs her friends back, hoping to comfort her. "How do you know?" I look up and stare straight into her eyes. "I just kno-" Amanda spots Dipper and sighs. "What's wrong?" I look to where she's staring and I see Dipper hugging Will close to him. Amanda laughs quietly, looking down. "Hey, they could just be hugging, don't they live together? That means they are really close" I mainly said that for myself, but I wanted to cheer her up as well. "It's time to tell them, before it's too late" Amanda gets up, smiling down at me. "But, what if they turn us down?" I look terrified. "Then they turn us down, so be it" Amanda holds out a hand. "Fine..." I take her hand and she leads me over to their table. "Umm... Hi! I'm Amanda, may I talk to you?" Amanda tilts her head slightly, smiling at Dipper. "Hello! I'm Zoey! I would like to talk to you for a few moments" I smile at Will apologetically.