The Kiss

Will's p.o.v

I wake up, to find Dipper still cuddling onto me. I smile, a blush on my face. Hearing him groan, makes me shut my eyes. Dipper opens his eyes and looks down at me. He kisses the top of my head and closes his eyes, snuggling me closer. 'I guess he doesn't have plans today?' I open my eyes. "Morning m-master" I yawn, then look up at him. "Hm." He just looks at me. "I'm going back to sleep" he closes his eyes again. "O-okay" I close my eyes as well, seeing as i'm not going anywhere until he lets go. After 5 minutes, Dipper lets go of me and gets up. I watch as he leaves the room. Curious, I follow him. He walks into the kitchen and he starts cooking. "I-isn't that m-my job?" I mutter, watching him. "Who said it specifically was your job? I just made you cook more than me" Dipper walks over to the cabinet and gets a few things. When he sits them on the counter, I notice that he's making french toast. "B-be careful..." I yawn, rubbing my eyes. "Go take a nap, if you're tired" Dipper suggests. "O-okay" I walk over to my room and lay down. I close my eyes and allow myself to sleep.

I wake up to Dipper hovering over me. "Finally, you're awake" he sounds a little angry. "S-sorry m-master, I d-didn't mean t-to" I look away, ashamed. "Don't call me master, call me Dipper" he starts to pet my head. "O-okay, Dipper" I feel him lift my chin up, then my lips feel a bit warm. 'What-? He kissed me?!' I stay still, not wanting to anger him. I feel him pull away and my lips get cold again. "D-dipper?" I open my eyes, and i'm in my room, staring up at the roof, Dipper is nowhere in sight. 'I knew it was a dream...' I sigh, walking into the kitchen, getting flooded with the smell of food. I see food on the table, but it's three plates this time. "Eat" I hear Dipper's voice demand me to eat. I sit down and eat the food slowly. Dipper watches me, as if waiting for a response. "I-it's good, m-master" I weakly smile at him, watching as his face gets a bit pink. 'I didn't know he could blush' I carry my plate into the kitchen and wash it off. 'I have a bit of a headache' my mind starts to wander onto the dream, making my face get red. 'Just forget about the dream, it will never happen' I walk back to my room and sit on the bed. 'I need to think' I lay on my back and go into my thoughts.