Willow's Past

Willow's p.o.v
I was born into a poor family, we didn't have much, but we had just enough to get by. But, one day, they decided to get rid of us, starting with my mom. Their reasoning was for stealing, but we've never stolen a single thing in our life. We don't have any proof of not stealing anything, so all we can do it wait for them to take us away and sacrifice us. "MOMMY!" I scream out, reaching a hand out to my mom. "Run, sweetie!" My mom reaches back out towards me, as she's dragged away. I take a deep breath, trying to hold back my tears and turn around, beginning to run out into the wilderness. 'I can't believe this.. They took my mommy away and now... Now I'm alone' I think to myself, walking deep into the woods. I trip over my feet, trying to catch myself with my hands, I fall on my face. I lay there for a few seconds, before hearing footsteps approaching me. My first instinct is to get up and run for it, but my body wouldn't move. It was like I was glued to the ground. I feel something cold and wet touch my hand, and I feel a small nudge. I lift my head up to find a dog. No, it looked more like a wolf, but somehow less aggressive features. I reach my hand out to the small pup and it sniffs my hand cautiously. "What brought you out here?" I whisper to the pup, trying to stay quiet. It licked my hand in a friendly way and began to walk away. I watch it as it comes back and starts to walk away again. I get up onto my feet, following the pup quickly. It led me to a small cave and blocked up the outside with rocks. I hear loud footsteps go by, so I peak out from a small crack to see the guards who dragged my mother away. I hug onto the small pup, petting it softly. The pup perks it's ears, before knocking the rocks over and leading me away to a house not far away. I climbed in quickly, before the pup yelped. The guards had grabbed it. They took it away. I was alone once again.