The Sleepover

"I'm here to stay the week!" Kayla smiles widely at Dipper. "Stay- Stay the week?!" Dipper's expression changes from shocked to angry. "I have Officer Evans's permission, he also wants me to find out more about you guys" Kayla grins. "God da- dang it!" Dipper looks at Willow, hoping she didn't hear him almost slip up. "Now... Where's my room?" Kayla tilts her head. "Stay here..." Dipper makes his way up the stairs. Kayla looks around as she's taken to a spare bedroom. Dipper motions to the room. "You get guests often?" Kayla tilts her head as she walks into the room. "No. This was supposed to be my daughter's room, but she sleeps with the dogs.... She chose to herself" Dipper sighs and leaves the room.

Dinner time came around and Will decided he was gonna make dinner this time. "Do you always cook for them?" Kayla had started questioning Will. "No, sometimes Dipper cooks too" Will sighs and takes out a few plates. "What are you making?" Kayla sniffs the air, smiling at the mouth-watering smells. "Spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread" Will fills a plate with spaghetti, then puts a little heart-shaped piece of garlic bread on the side. "That's cute....." Kayla grins at Will. "It's for Dipper" Will carries the plate over to Dipper and kisses his cheek. "Thank you" Dipper kisses the top of his head before Will makes his way back to the kitchen. "What was that?" Kayla crosses her arms. "Am I not allowed to kiss my boyfriend?" Will makes another plate of spaghetti and carries it off to Willow, then kisses her head. "B-boyfriend? And why did you just- oh my.." Kayla watches him walk away, before walking back. "Yes, my boyfriend. And Willow is my daughter. What's wrong with it?" Will carries a plate to Mabel and walks back to Kayla. "I never knew... You were gay... Either of you" Kayla looks a little shocked. "Well we are... Here" Will hands her spaghetti. "Oh umm... Thanks" Kayla awkwardly carries it to the table. Will puts his plate down and feeds the dogs, before sitting down next to Dipper. The dinner is very quiet. "Sooooo... Uh... We have a background" Dipper admits, looking at Kayla. "What is it? The public would love to hear it" Kayla smiles happily. "..... Well... When we first got this house and Will, I hated his guts.... But after he was here for a while, I kinda fell in love with him.... And he wanted a pet, which is where Spirit, the husky, came here. Well Spirit brought Willow back here and we adopted her. She said she needed to go back to her village for something. Which is where Lucky, the wolf, came from. And Rose, the golden retriever, got her from the forest. She was injured and Willow wanted to help her. Well, we did, and ended up falling in love with her as well. Mabel and I aren't as close anymore. But you don't need details about that" Dipper wraps his arm around Will and kisses his head. Will happily lays his head on Dipper's shoulder. "Well... I got what I came for" Kayla puts her empty plate in the sink. "You did?" Will watched her walk back. "Yes. Thank you for the info, however, I will be staying here for the week" Kayla smiles sweetly.