The Village

The guards were standing there, glaring at them as they walked into the village. Willow glanced around and made her way to her old house, where her parents used to live along with her. She looked a little saddened and tried to clear her thoughts by focusing on finding her pup friend. She ran towards the guard house and fiddled with the door for a few minutes. She hears a soft click and walks in, followed by Dipper. She hears a whimper and turns her attention that way, but sees no sign of a dog. Willow sighs and continues her search. She notices the pup and reaches her hand towards the window. The poor pup looks frightened and skinny, his once beautiful gray fur has turned a mucky black and his ribs were noticeable. He was shivering and his tail was tucked between his legs. "Dad. We need to get him out now!" Willow motions to the pup. "Okay, that's not too hard" Dipper snapped his fingers and the pup was next to them. Willow hugged the dog softly and kisses his head. "We should leave before they see us" Dipper had reminded me we were still in the guard house. I pick up the small pup and rush out the door, running out into the woods. "Dad, quick, teleport us home!" Willow screams as they're running. She suddenly stubs her toe on the couch of the mansion and whimpers in pain for a few moments. Finally, she sits the pup on the floor. "Do you remember me, little guy?" Willow let the pup sniff her and he licked her hand. "Let's get you some food and give you a bath. How about it?" Willow smiles as he wags his tail.

After the bath, Willow stares at the wolf pup in awe. "Lucky" she pets his head and kisses his cheek. "I missed you, boy" she giggles and leads him to her room. Spirit sniffs him and leads him to her dog bed. She hears them both sigh as they lay down, pushing their weight against each other and closing their eyes slowly. She pets Goldie's head and curls up into her bed.

Willow awakes to voices and she notices she's in her village. She hears her mom screaming and runs towards her voice. Willow stops dead in her tracks when she sees her mom, chained up and several marks are over her body. She turns her head and covers her ears as she hears the sound of flesh-tearing and her mother's screams. It falls quiet finally and she falls to her knees, feeling the tears fall. She curls up on her side, only able to hear her mother's screams of terror, blades cutting through skin, and her own sobbing. She curls her hand into a fist and decides to do something. She runs over to the man torturing her mother and tackles him to the ground, punching him over and over again, before taking a knife and stabbing him. She watches as his breathing slows to a stop and her eyes widen. "Mom!" Willow runs over to her mom and shakes her lightly. "Mom! Please... Look at me..." Willow's voice cracks as she's speaking. She listens closely for any breathing, but hears nothing. She reaches her hand up to her mom's nose, but feels nothing. She looks down and cuts the ropes holding her mom up. She hugs her mom close and cries into her lifeless body. She sniffles and continues to cry, unable to hold back anymore.

She finally gets up and picks up her mom. She carries her mom to the woods. "I'm not burying you in that village. They're sick, sick people!" Willow screams as she runs deep into the woods yet again. She looks at Lucky and asks him to dig a hole and she lays her mother in the hole carefully. She makes a small gravestone and fills the hole back up. She puts the gravestone into the ground and sits next to the grave, hugging Lucky close and crying into his fur.

Willow opens her eyes and hugs her knees close, crying into them. "Not again.. No... Why did it have to be mom?" Willow curls up on her bed and cries until she gets a headache. She whimpers and closes her eyes, crying herself back to sleep.