Chapter 1: Malificent!?

"Seulgi-appa, Irene-eomma.. thank you for making my 18th birthday possible and fun. I love you guys so much" And Lisa hugged her parents enough for them to know how much their daughter wants to say her gratitude and love.

"No worries baby, it's the only.thing we can do to make it up to you on the times we were gone for our business" Seulgi told her daughter.

"Daddy and I loves you more than anything.. and we wouldn't let you think that we don't" It was Irene's turn to say to their daughter.

Lisa smiled after hearing the loving words from her parents. Even if she grew up with busy parents, they would always make time for her. She was very lucky to have a mom and dad that's like this. Because you know not all parents that works in the company have time for their children and they ended up as rebels. Irene and Seulgi didn't want that to happen to their daughter, they can just postpone the schedule, their child's happiness is what's more important, and basically a birthday only comes once a year.

"Cheers" Lisa offered a toast to her parents and drank the wine.

And as the party goes on, if you think there would be any wasted teenagers? no.. there were no alcohols, the couple were strict when in it comes to afterward happenings like any danger that would happen to their visitors, especially to their daughter, now Lisa here is such a good daughter, talking about moral? She's probably your ideal, no to vices, she can have the fun and enjoy her life but she knows her limits, and back the danger,better avoid it. So a healthy wine and Juice is enough. Just to avoid trouble.

hmm, a no to trouble huh?! tell that to Joy!

the door swung open revealing a tall lady, wearing a very sexy black top and skinny leather jeans, and a fur like lying on her left right (the clothes she's wearing on their Bad Boy song), made everyone panick even the family.

"Well, well, well.. what do we have here? a party? oh myyyy why did you not invite me?"

"Joy!?" Seulgi shouted, confused why is this woman here.

"Hi babe" Joy said seductively, a waved a little to seulgi.

"What are you doing here?!" Seulgi asked a again.

"Revenge" Joy said and smirked.

"Why? were done 18 years ago and everything was fine"

Just a little answer to your question, Just like Malificent and King Stephan. Joy and Seulgi also had a past but it was a long time ago. Tell you what both told each other to be happy and let go peacefully because everything about their relationship is messed up, Joy found out that Seulgi fell inlove to another woman. Seulgi met Irene and had a beautiful daughter who is Lisa. But Joy.. She just can't have her eyes off to Seulgi and now is the time to have her revenge, she was broken for a long time, thinking she can let go of things but no.

"Well.. that's for you believe that everything was fine. And not for me" Joy said in a serious tone.

"Joy we can fix this, just don't ruin my daughter's birthday" Irene said, calming the uninvited guest.

"Oh Shut up woman!, We can't fix anything. And it would be a waste of time fixing it. Why?!, can you even file a divorce with Seulgi? NO! and babe, will you even come back to me, now that you have a daughter? NO!, so now.. I'll just have your daughter's life miserable"

"Guards!!" Seulgi shouted.

and the men in black immediately, went to push out the unwanted visitor.

"wait wait!, are you sure you want to push me out, not knowing what your daughter drank? It might be...Poi..soned?"

The crowed just stood there with there mouth agape.

"You crazy woman ,dont you dare play with me"

"am not..See there?" she pointed at Lisa's wineglass.

"Without anyone knowing I put.. not just any poison to your wine.. don't worry I made sure to just put on yours, I make sure to keep my words, to only poison your daughter".

Everyone have all their ears on the lady in black.

"That poison I made for a year. Thank you that you've drank it. I've put there something that takes effect after 3 years to fully damage its host, why take it long? so i can see your sufferings, so that would be on your 21st birthday. It will result to the victim's brain to go abnormal making your body to be unable to rest, and will always become tired but, you can never ever fall asleep and you will slowly die after a year, ohh you're w23 when you die and also.. it's ooops! incurable" she smirked.

As Joy finished her explaination, gas filled the mansion and when its gone and so as the lady disappeared.

"Mom..Dad.. What will happen now?" Lisa asked as her knees felt weak and she sat on the floor staring at them blankly.

-------------------------------------------Hey yow! wassup wassup! I'm back again.

-Firstliee