3. The Only Way

"I'm serious, that's why you have to fall inlove and to be loved back to have this curing be possible"

"But.. aissshhh, Jin-appa, I'm not ready for that yet" Lisa said in disbelief

"Now, you should be"Jin said with a grin.

"Also, come back here 3 years after this same day, if.. and only if you haven't found your true love" the doctor added.

"why?"

"I'll give you the medicine you'll be needing to lessen the poison's effect on you, because if we have not your anti-body carrier yet, means you're not healed, even if you can't fall asleep atleast you can relax. So find your soulmate ASAP. That's the only thing I can do, if you dont believe me, or will not follow what i said, then I am sorry."

"Then so be it, Lisa.. 3 years for your lovelife alone, find your man" Seulgi told her daughter.

"But.. I'd rather die then"

"are you out of your mind Lisa?!"

Their friends left them for a moment, as well as the doctor because he has patients  assist.

"I can't " It was just because of Lisa's gender preferences

"Noona.. are you saying.. that you don't like a man.. because.."

"I am like you dad" Lisa uttered with nervousness

"Ohh, sorry daughter I was just carried away, of course a girl. You see I was so into the point of having you cured that I didnt care about what I'm saying..Im sorry, but ohhhhhhh, I am expecting a daughter in law within 3 years yessss?" Seulgi apologized

"I..dont know.." Lisa bowed down a bit.

"Yah! Noona! Leave it to me" Jungkook said while hooking his arm on her shoulder.

"Wae?"

"Don't ask, just reject and accept"

"Mind telling me, what's on your head?"

"I'll ask mom first"

"Now now, kids, let's go home now, so you Lisa can rest, and Jungkook can talk to me to whatever you want to tell me"

"Yes mom" the siblings said in.unison.

They went on their ways but before that they bid their goodbyes to the owner of the hospital also to his daughter and her girlfriend.

As they arrived at the mansion, they let Lisa sleep meanwhile, Jungkook, Seulgi and Irene talked inside the Study room.

"So Kookie what is it that you want to tell us?" Irene asked

"I would like to ask for your permission"

"For?" Seulgi asked this time

"To send Lisa-noona to New Zealand, our cousins Nayeon Jisoo and Jihyo unnie, they've always wanted to hang out with Lisa unnie, and I think this is a good opportunity to send her there, they have girlfriends and I think they would be able to help her"

"Not bad.. hmmm, Honey what do you think hmm?" Seulgi asked Joohyun.

"That will be a big help, Kookie you are a genius. I will call my your cousin Jisoo if it's okay with them" Irene said and dialled Jisoo's number.

and the latter picked it up.

"Irene-eomma! Miss you~, ppong! Hello to everyone out there too" Jisoo cheerfully said

"Jisoo, we have a little favor to ask of you"

"Yes? anything as long as i can handle it"

"Can the three of you, Jihyo and Nayeon, help Lisa?"

"We'll be really glad to help but In what way, Irene eomma?"

"Find her a girlfriend"

"Ehh?, but how  is that even possible?"

"We'll send her there in New zealand"

"Uhh, what?! omaygash, really?"

"Yes, The day after tomorrow, she'll be there, assure her lovelife yes?"

"No problem for that!, I can't wait to tell Nabong and Jihyo, this is so exciting we're finally hanging out, the four of us"

"Thank you Chu, i'll call back again"

The call ended leaving the other line jumping on her bed excited for the news she's bringing on the other two. Meanwhile Irene, sighed because of sadness, because she's going to send her daughter away, but as long as this will bring her daughter back safe. She has no choice.

"Well, that settles it, we only need to talk it over Lisa"

But they were surprised as a voice outside of the room spoke.

"Don't miss me" and footsteps can be heard slowly walking away.

"She'll be fine" Seulgi told her family.

"I'll talk to her" Jungkook said and headed towards the door leaving his parents.

And the couple could only sigh. and think about

'what problem have we gotten into'

--------------------------------------------Firstliee