12. Preparing

A phonecall waked up one of the two girls sleeping.

Lisa used one of her hands to take her phone on the table and answered it.

Her other arm is still embracing her bestfriend.

"Hmm?"She hummed.

"Hello Lisa..It's Nayeoniee, I have someone for you to meet, just for dinner, you good?"

Lisa yawned.

"You just wake up? wait you fell asleep?, Is Jennie beside you right now?"

"Yes, my bestfriend is here beside me"

And Lisa lowered herself and snuggled closer to Jennie, right in front of her chest.

Jennie's heartbeat it was music to her ears.

"Ohmaygosh, why did you have to tire yourselves to bed?"

"What are you talking about?, we were just sleeping. pffft."

"If you say so, well, how about dinner tonight?"

"I'll see that person then, what time? and where to?"

"At the ******** restaurant, by 7 pm, its only 3, you still have 4 hours left to prepare, we'll be home by six, bye! see ya later"

"Yeah, see you, thank you"

"Anything for you Baby cousin"

The call ended and Jennie woke up as well.

"Hey" such a sexy bedroom voice, Lisa thought.

"You're voice is sexy Jen, How to be you?"

"Don't compliment me when I'm waking up, knowing you're just my bestfriend"

"Wut?" Lisa didn't quite catched up to what Jennie had said, she was really stunned by Jennie's voice, which caused her to a confusion as to why she liked it so much.

'Well maybe because I missed her a lot'

"I said dont compliment me, bestfriend"

"Okay, Get up now? Hmm? I have someone to meet by 7"

This made Jennie's consciousness to fully wake up, eyes wide open.

"You have a what?"

"A Date Jen"

Jennie's PoV

The counting of heartbreak starts now..

"one" I mumbled

"You counting?"

"Yeah"

"Why?"

"Nothing you see, you'll be dating a lot, why not count it, my bestfriend is gonna be a cassanova" Pfffft..I'm gonna count the people I'm going to beat. No one's gonna own what's mine.

(I'mma take what's so get out my way
Aint got time i go hard and slay middle finger up F'U pay me
90's baby i pump the Jam
whip it up, whip it up baby that lambo droppin the chopper I'd be too hot to handle savage I'm killing them, stock up my millions, stopping my paper go brr rambo)

"Let's eat our late lunch outside my treat, you good with that?"

"sure" It lightened up my mood, Lunch? nope it's a date for me.

"Prepare now, wear a dress okay? we're going on a restaurant"

"As you wish, maam" I found a nice dress and headed to the bathroom.

"Jen, can I join you in the bath??"
Why are you asking me that with innocent looks! Damn Lisa, Iam not sure If I'll be able to control myself, if I see you naked.

"No" I immediately went  facing the bathroom's door so she won't  see me blushing.

"Why? we haven't done that for two years now~

What the actuall---- aisssh! I do agree that she's flat, but she has a bit of a bump in her chest too.
'What are you thinking of!?'

"Lisa were much more matured now, we shouldn't just act like kids. It's different now, before we can go take a bath together because we use a pump back at seoul, but here..this is just complicated"

Aaaaaand.. there she pouted.

"hmmmp, I just miss doing your back for you"

Lisa.  stop.  your. making. me. feel. crazy

act normal Jen, whoo you can reject her come on.

"wow, Jen your body is really nice".

Yes people she's checking me out, we are currently inside the bath tub facing each other, with the water as our only cover.

"How frantically easy for you to say that, cause you think i'm just a bestfriend."I mumbled with my mouth on the water. I buried half of my face on the water, just to prevent her from seeing how red i am right now.

but my eyes is cheating on me.

I can see her bare and white skin, her legs opened wide in front of me, but of course no peeking. her body is sexily wet, her head, resting on the edge of the tub, while her arms are her pillow.
The whole piece of her is just inviting me to dive in. She was heaven. But no she's Lisa.(a/n: hahaha)

"i cllbilllb i grebbde to gibs (I can't believe i agreed to this)" I mumbled again.

She suddenly looked at me, with sparkling eyes and grin, And shifted her position, I closed my eyes to avoid gazing at her you know..And all I can tell you right now, she's here at my back and i was in between her legs.

"Let me do you"

-------------------------------------------cliffhanger!!!!
joke see yah at the next page.

My classes starts on 18, i'd definitely finish this book before 15. Fangirling mode will be switched on that day, i have two days to go lunatic over their comeback.And i wont be able to focus to writing. I can do this.
-Firstliee