4. New Z.

"I'm okay, It's for myself anyway, I'm not mad, besides this is a chance to finally hang out, with them before I die". Lisa told her brother while packing her things that she will be needing while she is away from home, and she doesn't know how, will she be out of his hometown.

"noona, you won't die---"

"Kookie, I am..no matter how much you raise your hopes up, I'll die, who would fall inlove to a dying person?, who would risk their life for a week of pain to save me?, you cannot force love for a short time"

"3 years is a long time Lis"

"and you would expect me to find someone who will love me? think about this Kook, what if I did fall in love with someone and feels the same way with me, I still have to make things like courting or whatsoever, we can't just push things because we love each other, we to think about what will that person feels too, she might need time to think and what if those times will slowly pass away from time to time, leaving me with no second left, and end up hating the pain"

"Noona, you're being negative"

"Me?.. maybe I am kook.. so I'll take this opportunity to enjoy"

"Lis, don't you want to live anymore? don't you want to spend more time with us?"

"I want to but, I don't know anymore.. and I'm not ready to fall inlove yet..so you.. don't forget to call me when I'm away yeah? and when I die visit me everyday hmm?"

"Damn, don't make me cry, you're going to new zealand for your cure, not because your saying good bye, curse you noona" Jungkook couldn't contain what he feels anymore and started to sob.

"Finding someone for your life is difficult Kook, and the worst is the world is too big to find her, and I'm just in New Zealand how am I supposed to find her yeah?"

The younger brother was stunned with what his sister have said, yes, the world was big indeed and new Zealand is just one of those countries. What if the person they were looking for is just here in Korea? or in Thailand?.

"B-but still.. I know.. you'll be here until we're 50 or 80.. I trust the trio" Jungkook said still sobbing

"Hahahaha, now now, no more crying, it will make you look old, help me with my things?"

The siblings spent the night finishing packing the older girl's things into 5 luggages. After that the younger brother went back to his room, full of hopes that her sister is going to live.

After a day, today was Lisa's flight to NZ. The passenger was both happy and sad, because she will be seeing her cousins but at the same time leaving her family with hopes of her survival.

They bid their goodbyes to her and the plane took off.

"Lisa!!!! over here!!" Jihyo's Loud voice could be heard in the airport's waiting area. She was with Nabong and Jisoo too which were also excited to see Lisa.

As soon as Lisa heard her name she went closer to them with her heavy luggages. And the three saw her struggles and helped her too but before that they made a reunion hug, and went on to the van.

While on their way, several questions were asked to Lisa

"So.. how long are you planning to stay?"Nayeon asked with a wide and warm smile

"3 years I guess?" Lisa replied along with a shrug.

"Say what?!" Jisoo exclaimed

"I'll tell you guys later why"

"Ohhhhhh,. this is gonna be fun with you here, we want to take care of you, so Welcome to New  Z, my dear cousin" Jihyo said and gave the youngest girl a smile.

As they went to the exit a girl wearing a red top and denim short is leaning on a Van.

Lisa's PoV

Wait that girl?! oh no not her, what is she doing her..Don't tell me.

"Shit" I uttered and covered my face with my hair and went to another direction..

"Lisa where are you going our Van is here" Jisoo pulled my shirt.

I quickly averted my vision to my cousins with my back on the girl in red.

"Lisa are you okay?, we've been apart for a very long time we know but why are you acting weird? something wrong?"Nabong asked me.

I was nervous, damn my knees are getting weak.. She's staring at me I know that, and I knew she recognize me so well..

What is she doing here?

I was so lost in my thought, when i felt a tap on my shoulder and I slowly looked back with my hands up.

"Capital L-I-S-A, it's been a long time.. you finally showed up"

Jennie with her smirk again..This is gonna be the death of me.

--------------------------------------------Firstliee

I made an fb account ahahaha I'm not used to it, just add me, so we can talk. If you feel bored. Tap a sticker to say Hi. haha