18. Can't Do Anything

"JAGIYA!!" Lisa can be heard from the kitchen.

"Who is she calling Jen?" Jisoo asked Jennie.

Jennie just shrugged but her blush and smile cant be hidden.

"That answers it." Nayeon interrupted.

"She's here!!" Jihyo shouted to Lisa.

"Hi!, Good morning" Lisa directly wn to Jennie's direction and kissed her on the cheek as usual.

"I love you, Jagiya" and you already know who spoke that.

Jennie bit her lip. everyday Lisa is just making her confused everyday. Hurt for thinking that this is just friendship and Happy because maybe.. just maybe.. it's something special for Lisa now.

"Ohhh.. Jagiya?????"Nayeon asked and raised one of her eyebrows.

"Jennie told me it was, Unnie in a different dialect" Lisa answered.

"Really now Jen?" Jisoo teased Jennie.

"Welllllllllll...." Jennie averted her eyes to the window, she feels so embarrassed.

"That's good Lisa, keep on calling her that, it's respect." Jihyo said while trying to surpress her laugh.

"Mhm, what's for breakfast?"

"Ohh Jennie cooked beefsteak" Nayeon answered.

As the 3 sat up while Jihyo and Jennie served the food.

"Wow, Jagiya.. you're a wife material" Lisa complimented Jennie.

"Ouch!"

Well Jennie lost her focus and she held the pot without a holder.

Lisa immediately went to her and checked.

"Be careful, we don't want our precious chef to injure herself. now lets put some cream on that"

As the two made their way for a first aid for a moment and the unnies just shrugged, sighed, and just made a look of disbelief two the young ones.

How can they be so...childish.

------------

A month has passed and the days went by so fast..

The same things happen, Lisa was sweet and such to Jennie thinking it was a friendship thing.

And to Jennie..She was just their still afraid to confess.

First day of school and Jennie had to attend classes for tomorrow.

Both were in the same bed to sleep, Looking at each other, arms on each others waist.

It was a comfortable night for them.

"Lisa..aren't you gonna attend classes too?"

"I will. If I'm cured"

"I'll be graduating on that year"

"And to that I don't know if I can attend, will I still be able to cheer for you? congratulate you?"

Jennie snuggled closer.

"Silly, don't say that.. you will sit with appa on that day for sure, I will hear your voice cheering for me" Jennie was sobbing.. everything was just so sad.

"So Lisa.. I want you to date while I'm on school, find yourself a person to cure you.. do it for me please, I don't want to lose you"

Lisa felt the tears of Jennie in her clothes, she hugged her tighter.

"For you I will, now stop being sad, I promised to dubu not to hurt you"

She kissed Jennie on the forehead.

"We don't want your lovely eyes go sore tomorrow, they'll tease you if that happens, good night. I love you" Lisa uttered before they both fell asleep.

'Lisa..you're making me feel like were lovers even if we're not, this is just beyond friendship anymore for me'

-------------------------------------------Few more chapters left.

-Firstliee