13. Hang-out

(a/n: a picture interpretation..
Lisa: *smirks* I'm telling ya'll she'll feed me with her drink
Jen: A chance for an indirect kiss.
"Have a sip, Here"
Lisa: Told you.)

"Lisa your teasing is getting out of hand" Jennie said a little mad. The way Lisa's fingers lingered in her body.

"How's this supposed to be teasing hmm?" Lisa answered holding back her giggle. She was applying soap on Jennie's back when suddenly let out a whimper in a tickled way.

"Finish off already!!, It's ticklish.. hmmm.." Wait did she just?.. yes she did.

For Lisa.. It was just a normal reaction, but sent down some waves of heat in her. Which she innocently ignored.

After some minutes they went out of the bath and now fully dressed.

"The water was cold, but that was a hot bath" Lisa didn't know why she was saying those. But also didn't know why she crave so much for Jennie's smile and how cute she looks when she's mad.

'Two years of not being with my bestfriend. I sure missed her alot' Lisa thinked through.

"Well my lady, let us have lunch?"
Sweet things only Jennie can have from Lisa.

As the taller girl initiated for their hands to hold and fingers intertwined.

That day wouldn't have gone any better for the two of them.

A lover who was given the attention of a friend. And a bestfriend who thought it was just friendship all along.

----

"Thank you for treating me here Lisa" Jennie said.

"No problem it's to make up the days we missed having lunch together" Lisa answered and let out a soft giggle, that just made Jennie melt.

"But hey.. shouldn't that be my job to make it up to you, I'm the one who left not you" Jennie blurted out.

"Save that for some other time, its's only 5, lets go shopping for a moment, tour me, hmm?"

"You were dragging me with you all along, I thought you know this place -.-"

"Nope.. just this restaurant, my parents met here"

"Why'd you bring me here?"

"So you won't forget one of my favorite places when I'm gone"

"Shut up with your 'when I'm gone thing' that wont happen. i won't let that happen, now why would you want to go shopping? dont give me with a farewell like reasons"

"Let's buy something that's matching, like bracelets, necklaces, shirts, or rings, yeah?"

'Pairing up with me? We're basically a couple to judgemental people's eyes' Jennie thought and shaked her head.

"Fine" The petite girl has no choice but to agree.

"Yeheeey, I really love you so much" and Lisa threw Jennie a Flying kiss.

(A/n: striiiiikeeeee!!!)

*Phone rings*

"Hello Nayeonnie~" Lisa answered.

"We're at home, where are you? and Jen?"

"Ohh, we're shopping, she's at the comfort room as of the moment, don't worry I didn't forgot about the date, ohhh she's here, I'll call back later."

"Wai---" And the call ended.

See how important Jennie is to her?

"Jennie-yah, wanna have dinner again?, ohhh wait.. wear this please?"

"Why?"

"i just want  to, for a match. bestfriend goals" and Lisa pulled out from under her collar a necklace with a ring pendant engraved with..

❤JENLISA♡

for this whole damn bestfriend goals Jennie could only nod but deep inside,, she was hoping that this was not just because of friendship, the more Lisa treats her like this it hurts her, but for now let's see how things will go.

Lisa went closer to Jennie and placed the Necklace on her neck. Unknowingly she kissed Jennie on the cheeks and uttered the words that just makes Jennie weak.

"I Love you"

Jennie just smiled back and told her a thank you.

"Dinner?" Lisa asked Jennie.

"Sure"

----
"Lisa i thought you have a date any minute from now?" Jennie snapped out.

"I do, and it's gonna be here"

"Making me a third wheel?, I'm going, you idiot"

Jennie was about to go but Lisa stopped her by holding her wrist. Jennie looked back at Lisa.

"Jen..I want you to stay, i need you here beside me, It doesn't mean I'm dating would mean I'm gonna leave you out of place, no one can ever replace you here at my side. I want you to check every person I meet, I'm giving you the right to have the last say"

This left Jennie speechless. those words were just so much.

"No Lisa.. I shouldn't"

"I am cancelling this date if you won't be with me"

"But.. aissshhh!, if I ever feel awkward I am leaving"

"You won't, I promise..Besides it's just dinner, tell me i you ever feel uncomfortable, hold my hand. That way I'll know when to stop and escape with you at once. Besides I'd basically be just friends with all of them."

"Lisa you're a charmer, they would definitely like you"

"I know, thanks. But i know my self. I don't fall inlove that easily, now let's settle down. i'll call Nayeonnie"

The things you'll do for love.

---

"Damn Lisa, where are you?"

"at the restaurant, i still have 15minutes"

"Where's Jennie?"

"With me"

"why did you bring her with you?" Nayeon said a lying like little mad but of course her grin was so wide.

It was on a loud speaker, Jisoo and Jihyo were also listening, with smiles plastered on their face.

"She's definitely gonna be Lisa's escape plan" Jihyo whispered.

"indeed" Jisoo added.

"Because I can't go on a date without her" Lisa answered on the other line.

"Lisa, you're old enough to handle a date, dont you care about how Jennie will feel being a third wheel?" jisoo asked

"What? No she is not a third wheel, she is here to have the last say if I should date this person or not"

"omo just like a girlfriend " Jihyo whispered and giggled.

"Well if you say so, but did Jennie agree?" Nayeon asked.

"Yes she did"

"Ohhh myyy, protective" Jisoo whisprered this time.

"Well, all we can say is good luck, and Ohh, her name is Dahyun, she's about Jennie's height, your age and an angel, she's purely white, dont hurt her okay? she's a good friend of us three." Nayeon said and ended the call without waiting for Lisa's response, she trust her cousin to whatever will happen.

"I didn't expect Lisa would be this clingy and just innocent" jihyo uttered.

"let's just see what happens to those two" Nayeon said.

"Jennie is sure is not letting Lisa go too I can sense the possessiveness in the both of them."

The three siblings could only sigh and settled for dinner.
-------------------------------------------My time is over, for yah know wifi connection hahaha. See yah again tomorrow. and for those who hace their classes started. Be good. Balance studies and wattpad okay?

Thank you for reading. Love lots.
-Firstliee