11. Settled

"So uhh.. we're okay now?" Lisa asked her roommate.

"Don't worry about, anything yeah? As your bestfriend, I'm all yours." Lisa added.

"w-what are you saying?" Jennie asked all red because of the straightforwardness of the girl she loves.

"I mean..I don't know if I'll be able to have someone as a lover, you see I'm dying.. So I think I'll just spend my time here with you. I'll date a lot, but I don't think I can love anyone" Lisa uttered.

"You can, how can you say you can't?" Jennie asked again.

'I'm just here Lisa.. can't you notice it?, you even kissed me Twice (I wanna know know know know What is LOOOOOVEEEEE!!, k bye! ahahaha) and that was just as a bestfriend? who would think like that?'

'Lisa as always'

"Jen.. Let me tell you why..Don't be surprised but I have a lover before" Lisa said.

What a pain the heart. Tsk.

".."

Lisa sat beside Jennie again still holding her hand.

'These sweet gestures of yours Lisa, you're making fall you even.more, and it hurts me knowing you wont catch me. For how long will you hold on thinking that we're just bestfriends...' Jennie thought.

"Tell me what happened then" Jennie ordered Lisa, and she ready herself for a heartbreak.

"Taehyung..that was his name..when you left.. I was alone.. I was missing you a lot.. I had no one to cuddle and hang-out with, but then he was there and comforted me, telling me you'll be back, and so we became close, we had kisses on the cheeks, just like how normal bestfriends do, that time I thought my gender preferences would change because of him when he confessed to me.. But no.. Taehyung.. He gave me the love and care you gave me too but.. it's as if like you although I know you love me as a sister kekekeke, I can only feel friendship and nothing more, just a brother, but for him I was someone who he loves. i felt sorry for him, He treated me like a girlfriend, but I felt nothing romantic towards him. But you know he was a good man, he had a girlfriend now and we were still bestfriends."

Jennie's PoV

Strike One, she rejected someone who feels something special for her.

what more if it's me that she thinks as a sister. This is bad.

Should I quit?

(A/n: noooooo!!!)

That depends.

"Hey Lisa, Thank you.."

"For?"

"Becoming my bestfriend, for missing and thinking of me while I was away" she's really lovable

"I told you. I love you" Lisa giggled a little.

I can't help myself and hugged her and we lied on the bed.

"Say Lisa.. Did you tell this Taehyung that you loved him as a bestfriend too?" I asked

"No" and she looked at my eyes, her arms on my waist

"why?" I asked and put my arms oh her back.

"I can't say that to anyone except for you, cause you're the only girl and bestfriend for me."

Jennie's heartbeat it was loud. And she was hoping that Lisa wouldn't feel it with their body so close. She might want Lisa to know what she feels for her but not this way, it's kind of weird.

It would be better if they're hearts were in sync. And that's how she'll utter those three words that Lisa wanted to hear.

"Have you kissed this Taehyung?"

Lisa had her eyes closed now.

She shook her head means no.

"Why not?, you kissed me too though, isnt he your bestfriend as well?" Jennie was asking Lisa all of these because she loves Lisa's sweet answers.

"He thinks of me as someone he loves as a lover but to me he is not, I can't just give a kiss to someone you dont have similar feelings with, but you i kissed you becausr we both have love as bestfriends, we're the same. Are we not?"

Jennie could only nod, she can't say she loves Lisa as a girl, because Lisa might avoid her and their friendship and bond might end.

"Don't worry Lisa"

"Hmm?"

"I'll be always here for you,..as your bestfriend, until you're cured."

"I know..I love you" Lisa said and kissed Jennie's forehead.

'I'll wait for you Lisa..and I won't let you go away, without acknowledging yourself as my wife. I hope you fall inlove with me soon, so you can be cured.'

Both drifted off to sleep again in each others arms.

Meanwhile..

"Jisoo, got the picture?"Nayeon said it was lunch and the three were having a conversation again.

"What picture?" Jihyo asked, ohh right she was at work, she didn't catch up to what happened to Lisa and Jennie earlier.

"here" Jisoo showed Jihyo the picture of JenLisa kissing.

"Whadda?!---"Nayeon quickly covered Jihyo's mouth preventing her to overreact.

"AjdudownwbsvkwnwjdkwnS"
It was Jihyo, indeed Nayeon was good at covering

"Will you please calm down" Jisoo said and kept her phone back.

as Jihyo calmed down, Nayeon slowly took her hands off.

"Why did that happened? How?" Jihyo said in a much more pleasing tone.

And so, blah blah blah..Jisoo and Nayeon told Jihyo the updates about their cousin.

"Lisa is such a baby" Jihyo said and shook her head slowly, eyes closed.

"Agreed" Jisoo and Nayeon both said at the same time.

"Bunny" A cute girl said referring to Nayeon.

"She's Here.. Peachy-yah (Momo means peach in Japanese)" come here" Nayeon stood up and greeted her girlfriend.

As the couple sat with the other siblings table, there was a girl that approached them. nayeon knew her.

"sit here" Nayeon told her girlfriend's acquaintance.

Momo spoke up and introduced her friend.

"Guys Jihyo and Jisoo, this is my one of my bestfriends, Bunny I know you knew.."

"Dahyun" The girl told her name. and gave out a bright smile.

-------------------------------------------
My Tofu is here. Please be good to Lisa Dahyuniee.

-Firstliee