10. I'm sorry

"How can you say you stole it then?, you have her persmission tho"Jisoo insisted.

"in the first place even if she told me to kiss her, I shouldn't have kissed back, It was a mistake, because we were bestfriends, I should've stopped her maybe.. We were just caught up to the moment"

'a mistake huh..Lisa.. you just don't how much it means to me..
but if that was what it means to you, I'll probably, cover you too then' Jennie mumbled in her mind.

"moment of what?" Nayeon added

"C-comfort, and it was because I will miss her, remember I will leave her that time" Jennie answered

"But why a kiss... and what's more.. why on the Lips???" Jisoo asked while eyeing Jennie.

"Why is it a big deal to you guys, anyway?" Jennie said and slammed the table.

"LOOK, CAN'T YOU HEAR WHAT SHE JUST SAID?! IT WAS A MISTAKE!, IT WAS ALL JUST A KISS OF FAREWELL!!--"

"Jen.."

"NO LISA, LET ME TELL THIS TO YOU AND TO EVERYONE HERE, I DON'T HELLA CARE ABOUT THAT KISS!!!" Jennie said angrily, and walked back to her room.

She cried there, she was hurt. Her love for Lisa.. it was useless..She didn't even care nor noticed what she felt for her.

On the otherhand..

"What just happened?" Jisoo asked.

"rejected feelings"Nayeon whispered to Jisoo.

"I.. uhh, I think I should apologize to her" Lisa said.

The older girls nodded at her. And Lisa made her way to their room.

"Isn't Jennie just the perfect cure for Lisa?" Nayeon mumbled.

"Yeah, but an unrequited Love indeed" Jisoo answered.

"Lisa.. She has a very young heart as of the moment, but three years is enough for her to develop the feelings for Jennie, right now..We'll be late if you don't go, and I need to meet Momo, she said she brought a friend for Lisa to meet"Nayeon said and stood up, and prepared  her things for work.

Jisoo nodded in agreement and ready herself for work too.

Lisa's PoV

I entered our unlocked room and saw Jennie, sitting in her bed, with her head laying low.

"Jen" I called out to her and slowly went to her direction.

I sat beside her. And I heard her sobbed.

"Nini..are you crying?" I asked looking at her.

"No" she replied still looking down.

"I'm sorry if they teased you earlier"

"It wasn't your fault Lisa" her voice was shaking.

"Look at me please?" I said. I wanted to explain to her about what happened 2 years ago.

"No, I'm my face is messed up right now"

Hearing that I changed my seat and went in front of her sitting with legs folded.

With this position I'd be able to look at her by looking up.

A tear landed on my cheeks.

I slowly held both of her hands.

"I don't want you crying, hmm?"

"I told you i'm not crying"

I still cant see her eyes because her face was covered with her hair.

"I'm sure this will make you happy."

her bestfriend, i have to do something that will comfort her and make her feel that there's nothing wrong.

I slowly fixed her hair and cupped her face. I stood up, I saw her puffy eyes but still she was gorgeous.

I leaned in and gently captured her lips. Savoring all the sweetness she has on those soft lips.

It was a quick kiss and I pulled myself from her.

"you must've misunderstood what I said. It was M-I-S-S T-A-K-E, it literally means I'm taking in the fact that we will miss each other."

She was speechless. Still having an eye contact with me.

"I took your 2nd kiss again, i'm sorry"

"THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH KISSING YOUR BESTFRIEND LISA!!"

It was Nayeonnie..

Jennie and i were both startled and looked at the door.

And there was Jisoo too.

"What the---" Jennie was interrupted.

"We'll be going now we have work"

and the door was closed..

Leaving Jennie and I blushing out of embarrasment.

We were caught kissing.

-------------------------------------------
Sorry I haven't posted so soon.

Tell you guys what, It's funny but i travel to go to a mall, connect to a wifi, because I dont have money for data. And yeah.. so that's why if i don't post, it means I wasn't permitted to go out.

But still amma feed ya'll with more chapters.
mwah. Love yah. I dont care being tired, just to finish this book and for you too.

-Firstliee