24. END: Epilogue

Lisa's PoV

As I opened my eyes.. The first thing that I looked at was the place where I am. I'm here in my room.

Awake..Has it been three years?

But why aren't there anyone?..

I tried to sat up and remember what was I doing?

Right.. The last thing that I remembered was, She kissed me.

I looked around for her in my room but she was not there. Maybe.. just maybe after 3 years she already have a job.

I stood up and slowly walked out of my room.

Strange..the stairs are kind of..changed? and the kitchen is also in the living room.

Something's wrong..

I saw someone sleeping on the couch..

I couldn't hold back and quickly went to her.

I didn't bother waking her up, I was just there, looking at her so mesmerized.

this girl..Is the one I love.

"J-Jennie"

Jennie's PoV

When I heard my name was spoken.

I felt soft breath inching closer on my face.

That's when I felt lips were on mine.

That familiar feeling..

As those lips pulled out I missed it.

"Thank you for saving me.. I love you"

I slowly opened my eyes.. and brown eyes met mine.

"Lisa.."

I saw her smiling at me.. tears on her eyes.

I wasted no time and hugged her.

"You woke up, Thank God..I love you too so much"

Third Person's POV

"Jagiya" Lisa uttered, she missed calling her that.

"Jagiya??,I love it. That's new.. who taught you that?"

"You" Lisa answered.

"What? When? I didn't, I haven't"
When Jennie told her that Lisa was confused.

"But..wait.. can't you remember anything Jen? the antedote..the anti-body"

"What do you mean baby girl?, All I know is that we're girlfriends for two years now, well secretly"

"huh? this is really strange"

"Baby? are you okay?..You passed out a 4 days ago after the shooting of our teaser"

"Teaser?"

"Lisa..have you forgotten? we're having a comeback very soon and YG-sajangnim released those teasers earlier for our fans"

"Uhh what?, Jen.. This is..please explain everything to me.. more"

"Lisa you were just asleep for 3 days. You got me really worried when you passed out, I thought I'm gonna lose you, good thing the doctor said it's just over fatigue and you needed a continuous rest. But you're here acting like you had amnesia"Jennie and her sobs..It melted Lisa's heart.

She immediately hugged her lover.

"I get it now..It was quite a journey for me, but really thank you for loving and saving me. I love you"