9. Once Upon A Kiss

"So Lisa, can you further elaborate about you and Jennie?" Jisoo asked Lisa

They were in the middle of watching tv after their breakfast.

"What do you mean?"Lisa asked

"As I've heard, she tickled you because she wanted revenge?, why?"

"Ohhhh that... well" Lisa ran her hand to her nape, she was embarrased to tell the reason why. She took a glance at Jennie who was giving her a death glare.

"Don't stop her from telling Jen, you're eyes are obvious" Nayeon interrupted.

Jihyo left earlier for work and the the older siblings have work 2 hours from now, so.that means they still have time to interrogate their cousins.

"I.. uhh.. how do say this.. stole something very important from her?" Lisa said

"Specify" Jisoo ordered.

"Ki.."

"Oh! say it already!!"Jisoo was very curious now.

"I..stole her first kiss" Lisa lowered her head as soon as she uttered those words.

"Hahahahahahahahahahaha" The two older cousins could only.laugh.

"What's so funny?!" Jennie was angry now.

"Well.. it was just so cute.."Nayeon said while wiping her tears of Joy

"cute?" Jennie asked blankly

"Why? what's wrong with stealing your bestfriends first kiss Lisa? That only depends on her if she will count it as a first kiss, why are you her lover?" Nayeon said.

Lisa raised her head a bit and looked at Jennie.

"Of course not, whew.." Lisa felt relieved.

"Bestfriends might kiss, accidentally, may it be on the cheeks or in the LIPS" Jisoo elaborated.

The younger girls flinched when they heard the word accident and Lips, why?

It was not an accident at all, and worse they gave their first kiss on the lips to each other.

*A little flashback*

They were on their 10th grade promenade.

Lisa was wearing a lady tuxedo, everyone knew her gender preferences and she was accepted since 8th grade. Everyone thought that Jennie and her were dating but no, Lisa denied all of it, she was sure about her bestfriend relationship with Jennie. They treated each other like sisters.

But that night it was different, both were in the terrace of their venue enjoying the night.

Lisa was at the back Jennie while embracing the latter, giving her warmth. The night was young and perfect, for a heart beat pounding for the one she loves.

"Jen, thank you for being my date tonight, you're the best" lisa whispered to Jennie with sincerity, pouring all the love with those words of how much she was thankful for her bestfriend, she didn't know why she deserve her.

at that time Jennie couldn't stop her feelings anymore, she knew she's inlove with her bestfriend, but the thought of leaving Lisa, without telling her anything, made her sad. There was only one thing to make it up to her before she go to New Zealand for her adoption.

"Lisa.." She said and faced her bestfriend, she gently placed her arms around Lisa's neck.

"Hmm?" Lisa replied looking at the petite girl's eyes.

"Let's kiss"

And with that Jennie closed her eyes and slowly raised up her body, placing her plump lips to Lisa's soft one.

She poured all the love with that kiss, to tell her how much she will miss Lisa.

They both shared a passionate kiss that night, mouths moving in rhythm, hearts beating so fast. Tasting each others lips for the first time, it was wonderful for the both of them. It was sweet.. warm and just full of love.

For Jennie, It was her words to tell Lisa that she loves her, it was because of that kiss that made her sure that all she wants for her life is Lisa.

But

For Lisa, it was a mistake she made stealing her bestfriend's first kiss.

*end of flashback*

"Let's just say, we didn't became close because we met once upon a dream. We're bestfriends because we were bonded once upon a kiss." Lisa added before she smiled at the older girls and.mouthed a 'FRIENDLY' I love you to Jennie.

'I'll find the right time to confess Lisa, but not now.. i don't want your rejection'.Jennie thought

-------------------------------------------See you again tomorrow.

Thank you for having time in reading, voting and commenting on my books, I appreciate it alot. Love ya'll bruh.

By the way any suggestions, for who will Lisa date?, comment down I need 7-10 characters. thank you.

-Firstliee