22. Taking the Risk

Jennie fell asleep from crying that night.

And when she woke up in the evening and she knew exactly what to do, this is for her cousin and for her lover's sake.

"Appa, I need a ticket to Seoul right away"

The clock was ticking and she only has 4 hours before the next month to come.

(If Nini is in Bangkok,Thailand right now and its 10pm, its only 8pm in Seoul, Korea she has two hours of flight, and when she arrives, it would be 10pm, and add the time she will be taking to travel to the Lisa's house, and also the flirting time with Lisa, let's pray that she makes it on time, before it becomes 4 years for Lisa to heal)

"I already packed your bags it's on the car..and here's your ticket, now..go.. and take care of things, my daughter"

"Thank you dad. I love you so much, you're the best"

Jennie hugged her foster father before heading out of the office.

But before that.. She shouted.. with her head peeking on the office's door.

"I would love to have Miss Sandara Park, to be my mother and your wife!!"

(A/n: Yes way! I love shipping them, any DaraGon shippers here?)

Jiyoung could only smile. He never regretted adopting and raising Jennie.

and so the girl ran off to the car.

------
Jennie arrived at Seoul by 10:15pm, and now she's running towards a sports car. It was Jungkook. Hands Up for the supportive brother. He was contacted by G-Dragon of course.
What can you say for a powerful person like him.

Jennie and Jungkook are friends too like siblings, and Kookie know all too well, about her Noonas.

They arrived at the house by 11:02 pm and a little 3 minutes walk to Lisa's Room.
-----------
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"J-jagiya.." The weak girl uttered under her breath.

She's here..
Her bestfriend
Her Lover
Her...cure..

Jennie..is here..

She bit her lip to stop herself from crying but the tears in her eyes betrayed her.

Jennie immediately went to Lisa and hugged the latter so tight.

The tall girl put her arms Jennie's waist pulling her closer to her and leaned her head on her shoulder.

She cried. And Jennie as well.

Both of them just don't know how telk how much they miss each other. It was more than so much.

"J-jagiya..Jennie..Thank you for coming back to me" Lisa was trying to speak up.

"I will always go back to you Lisa"

Both pulled out from the embrace and looked at each other's eyes

"Jen....I know I'm so stupid for not realizing things, for being so immature, for not noticing you, but this, I'm sure to make it right before I pass away. I want you to know, we're still.bestfriends but after I utter these words, things will be different, but I can't keep on I'm dying..Jen...Even if I leave you alone. Find happiness that you deserve okay?..
Jennie Kim.." Lisa kissed Jennie's cheeks before she said..

"I love you so much"

And she ran her thumb on cheek before pulling her for a wonderful romantic third and full of Love Kiss. A kiss of a Lover and not just a friend.

As they pulled out to catch their breath. Jennie bit her lip enough to let blood run out from her lips and kissed Lisa again.

Lisa didn't know thay Jennie had her lips wounded. and just responded with the wet and hot kisses they are sharing.

It was painful, Jennie felt it, when Lisa licked her lips with her toungue and gently sucked her plump bleeding lips.

But for the sake of Lisa.. Jennie could only have her tears run down her cheeks.

They were both alone in the room, and the other people in the house were respectfully and patiently waiting on the Living.room downstairs.

'But will you be able to take the risk of chasing her again, even if she wakes up not remembering you?

That's the side effect of it, that's why it's needed that you two must be inlove.

It is not a simple amnesia, that it will go back? her memories. NO, NEVER.'

She remembered all of those warning but the only thing that matters for Jennie is Lisa's life.

'I'm willing to take the risk'

Lisa was slowly feeling the need of sleep.

Her eyes were ready to rest.

"Jen..You..have the antibody?"

Jennie could only smile and cry at the same time. She gently pushed Lisa to bed and before Lisa could fall into a deep sleep. Thw words she needed to hear from Jennie was spoken, with that said she knew she will love her forever.

Jennie kissed her on the Lips once again and uttered the words she wanted to say for a long time.

"Good night Lisa, I'll see you soon my Love.. I Love you"

As her eyes were  closed and now her body is in slumber

Jennie cried silently.

"I-I'll be here.. As you fall asleep"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
End?

-------------------------------------------

-Firstliee