19. A Lot

It was almost 3 years and there was only a day left before Lisa's 21st birthday, the date where she'll suffer, death without rest.

And her cure?.. there was no progress..

But as those days passed by she realized something.. the feeling that holds her back from falling inlove with other persons.

It was her..Love..for Jennie..
She knew it just last Christmas, when Jennie was out of the house and celebrated at her Father's house.

All she ever wanted that time was Jen.

It wasn't friendship anymore..but how will she confess to her now that she's dying and she doesn't know if she'll be cured.

She even said the last I love you to Jennie last Christmas, that Jennie thought was still as a friend.

2years has passed after that,Jennie has been distant to her, without knowing the reasons. When she went to her dad's home, she only visits once a week at the trio, and doesn't even bother to smile at Lisa.

She was completely ignored.

"Am I too late?"

She missed her a lot.

In two years, She dated the girls that Jennie recommended to her, and for her cures sake.

There was Sin-b, she was a great person, they were a like, fond of dancing, but this girl, well she was just dating to find a partner in dancing forever, so its a no go.

Jeongyeon, the boyish type, but a casanova.. a sweet talker.

Eunha, a very pretty lady, and very famous too, and with so much suitor, Lisa can't even see her.

Nancy, well.. still too young for her. She was a beautiful girl, they suit each other but, with strict parents.

Sowon, a girl with a golden proportion, she was always busy fixing herself.

Umji, she was cute but..She wasn't the type to date yet.

Yuju.. well you can say she really has a nice voice. Still Lisa hasnt find love.

Tzuyu, ohhh this girl is just gorgeous. A model a good catch, but hey.. she just can't interfere with her work.

Sana, she was attractive and all, but she wants a girl too, and then SaTzu just happened.

Yerin, a doll-like person, innocent.. and Lisa was innocent as well.

They ended up as just Lisa's friends no more no less.

And then there was Kim Yerim..

She somehow likes her, she was hoping that she was her cure, She will try to love her and they've been going out for 2 months now.

and within those for the last year, Companies were finding talented girls as idols and guess what?

Twice was formed
Jihyo, Momo, and Nayeon entered JYP company along with Jeongyeon, Sana, Tzuyu, Dahyun, Mina and Chaeyoung.
They were good friends and yeah everything was just cool.

G-friend also.
With Sin-b, Sowon, Yuju, Yerin, Eunha and Umji

And guess what?

YG entertainment had Blackpink
Jennie, Lisa,Jisoo who chose to be with them and ended up with Park Chaeyoung.

Although in the same company, Jennie and Lisa were not close..

No one knew what happened to the two of them, their friendship just became sour after Christmas.

They were faking their closeness on stage.

Lisa..she just cant find the chance to tell Jennie, because of the media, what more now that she's not coming back home.

This made Blackpink face a crisis as well.

-------
It was Lisa's 21st birthday.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA!!!!!"

The three surprised Lisa, with no Jennie.. yes without her.

"Thanks" Lisa spoke weakly and headed to her room.

The trio just understand Lisa. they all know why she was like that, but no one can help her. Jennie was just gone.

"Now that I have finally found my cure..is when you're not here for me" Lisa uttered in between her sobs.

And all of the sudden she felt the pain..right there in her body, like there were tiny needles poking

"UNNIEEE!! HELP ME" She was feeling all of it, the sprains in her legs and arms.

She was crying a lot, tired of what she's feeling but, she didn't have the urge to rest.

It was the start of her suffering.

"Jennie..I need you"

-------------------------------------------Where could Jennie be?

-Firstliee