Moving Love

Hey guys! So this is my first time writing a fanfiction, let alone lemon. So, I'm very sorry

···

Aa ~ Aaron A ~ Aphmau
K ~ Katelyn KC ~ Kawaii~Chan

A~ "Aaron! I need help moving the matress upstairs! Can you help me please!?"

As~ *Runs to Aphmau, and helps her take the matress to their bedroom* "Babe, I can take the bedroom from here. If you want, you can do the kitchen."

A~ "Yes! Yes!" *clears throat* "...Yes..." *trying to act calm, collected and cool* "... I will do the kitchen"

Aa~ "Okay. Tell me if you need any help or if something goes wrong, okay?" *Aaron passionately kisses Aphmau*

K~ *Barges into door* "YOU TWO WERE KISS-"

KC~ *Kawaii~Chan soon follows behind interrupting what Katelyn had to say... Crawling on the ground* "MY SHIP! YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!"

K~ "Kawaii~Chan, stop shipping them for once and notice that they are breaking the rules WE (only Katelyn) had made!"

A~ *clears throat* "Actually, you were the only one that made and agreed to that rule. Kawaii~Chan never budged."

Aa~ "She's ri-"

K~ "A-pah-pah-pah!" *tries calming down* "Aph. I just don't want Aaron hurting you. What if he rapes yo-"

Aa~ (I should have mentioned... curse words) "Why the hell would I rape Aph. She's the only person I loved, the only person that took care if me, and you think I would rape her!?"

K~ *steps closer to Aaron, very mad at Aaron* "Yes! Ind-"

A & KC~ "ENOUGH!"

A~ *pulls Aaron back* "Guys. Please, don't fight. Let's just go back to what we were doing. And NOT interfere with other's lives." *"kicks" KC and Katelyn out*

Aa~ "What a sexy bitch I have." *comes in forward and kisses Aphmau*

-time skip-
-done packing-

<AARON'S POV>

After we finished packing, Aph and I were toast. We are super tired. We spent from 9:30am - 1am unpacking and organizing.

*thinks out loud* I want to make her feel special, make her feel loved... Make her mine.

···

338 words.