Aphmau in Pain {Part 2}

Aa~Aaron A~ Aphmau
D~ Derik DO~ Doctor
S~ Sylvanna R~ Rachael

A~ "AGGGH!" *grabs the bed sheets* "AARON!"

Aa~ *pushes the button in the hospital room to get the doctors* "It's okay Aph, it's okay."

A~ "AARON! AAAGGH!"

DO~ *runs into room* "Aphmau, stay calm. Derik... get Rachael! Aphmau. You're going to be okay."

(The doctors helping Aphmau were the only ones who knew about the Ultima, the only ones who helped in cases of Aaron's family. They knew what was going on.)

R~ "Aphmau, stay calm please." *holds Aph's hand*

DO~ "3... 2... 1..."

A~ "AHHHGGHH!"

<AARON'S POV>

I see now what dad meant. Aph was crying and screaming at the same time. Practically breaking my mom's hand. She was letting an Ultima out of her... and she did it.

R~ *brushing through Aph's hair* "Shhhh.... It's okay."

DO~ *cleaning off baby and talking to Derik* "This boy, he looks just like Aaron. He's cute."

D~ "Thanks doctor."

DO~ *finishes cleaning baby boy and gives to Aaron, then gives baby girl to Aphmau* "There you go. I will leave you two be." *leaves*

S~ *walks in* "...werewolf babies...?"

R~ "Yes... Werewolf pups. Sorry, we didn't tell you before."

S~ "No-no. I just..." *walks forward to look at Aaron and Aph* "A-Aaron..."

Aa~ *didn't look up, his eyes have to purposefully be in their Ultima stage for the pup* "Hey, Sylvanna."

S~ "Aaron, why aren't you looking at m-"

R~ "That's a good thing."

S~ "Huh?"

*they sit down*

R~ "Now, you can't tell anyone about what I am going to say."

S~ "I keep my word."

R~ "Aaron, he's a decendant of the Ultima bloodline. He isn't a myth. That's why one of the babies can't be with Aph, and why you couldn't be in here for the birth."

S~ ...

R~ "It's a lot to take in, but soon. Aphmau will have to become a werewolf..."

S~ "What? Why? My mihija!"

R~ *shushes Sylvanna* "If Aaron doesn't, she has a higher risk of dying. The pups are both werewolves, one is a Ultima and Aaron with have to stay in his werewolf form for another year for the pups. It's just, something that has to happen."

S~ "oh..."

R~ "She'll be fine." *walks off*

Aa~ *hands baby boy to Rachael and eyes turn normal then looks at Aph* "Hey, Aphmau. We need to come up with names."

A~ ... "AH! I know! Alina for her and Alex for him. I thought of them A little while ago, I forgot to tell you."

Aa~ "I think it's cute. Alina and Alex." *kisses Aph's forehead* "I love you, Aph."

A~ "I love you too."

···

445 words