Alina's First Words

Aa~ Aaron A~ Aphmau
R~ Rachael M~ Melissa
Al~ Alina

<THE NEXT MORNING>
<AARON'S POV>

I finally got some rest last night. Aphmau was screaming a lot, but not as much as when she was in the hospital. I just- she knew it had to be done. I just feel that we should've been able to wait longer...

As what I thought, Aph was crying when she woke up.

R~ *hands pups to Aaron gets shushing Aphmau* "Shhhh..."

A~ "It... Hurts..."

R~ "Just stay in bed, you can start walking tomorrow if you feel better." *takes pups back and goes back to the Nursery*

Aa~ *sits up and strokes through Aph's hair* "I can go make breakfast for you."

A~ "Thanks. But it hur-"

M~ *opens front door and goes to Nursery* "Mom. I can take over, you don't have to stay here forever."

R~ "Really Melissa, I'm fine."

M~ "I'm sure... you can go get some rest at home if that makes you feel any better." *carefully puts the pups in their cribs*

Aa~ *walks out of room into nursery* "Hey Melissa."

M~ "Hey Aaron!"

Aa~ *grab and holds Alina* "Thanks..." *goes back to Aph*

<MELISSA'S POV>

Wow... Aaron seemed really tired. Like he got no sleep... Is the transformation that bad?

Aa~ *sits back on the bed* "Aph... I brought Alina. I don't know if it will help or not..."

A~ "Heh."

Al~ *points at Aph* "Mommy..."

A~ *smiles* "yeah..." *holds Aaron's hand, she would've held Alina's but because of the pain she didn't want to hurt her*

Al~ *points at Aaron* "Daddy..."

Aa~ *smiles and looks at Aph... She was squeezing my hand and gripping the sheets, she didn't do that last night* "A-Aphmau!?... Melissa!"

M~ *hurries into bedroom* "What?" *sees Aphmau and grabs Alina* "I'm on it." *calls Rachael and puts Alina back in crib*

<CALL>

R~ "Yes."

M~ "Aaron said any pain Aphmau is in just call you... Aphmau has started... Hurting... We don't know what to do."

R~ "... I'm sorry... I'm really busy... Sorry honey."

<CALL ENDS>

Aa~ "Aphmau. Please calm down..."

M~ *walks into room* "She's too busy to come over..."

Aa~ *grunts* "Of course they are."

M~ "I'm sorry Aaron."

A~ *stops feeling the extreme pain* "Ow..."

M~ *smiles and leaves rokm back to nursery*

Aa~ *kisses Aph's forehead* "You stupid potato..."

A~ "Stop it!" *she said playfully*

- the next day -

<APHMAU'S POV>

I feel way better. Like I'm no longer in pain.... Have I finished my transformation? It's been a couple of days.

A~ *I get out of bed shushing Melissa and walk downstairs* "A-Aaron..."

Aa~ *looks back* "Aphmau!" *goes to her and sits her at the table* "Why are you out of bed?"

A~ "The pain. It doesn't hurt anymore. Do you think, I'm done?"

Aa~ *finishes cooking what was now lunch* "I mean... It's been a couple of days..."

<AARON'S POV>

When I was cooking I couldn't glance at Aph that much. I wish I could've, but I wanted her lunch to be great.

When I did look up at Aph... She didn't notice. I looked up the moment her ears and tail popped out. She was just twittling her thumbs waiting.

Aa~ "A-A-Aphmau..."

A~ *looks up* "Huh..?" *feels tingles* "HUH!?"

M~ *walking downstairs with Aline and Alex and their cribs... she also sets the cribs up and puts pups in them* *looks at Aphmau* "Aphmau..."

A~ *tries scratching ear* "It's... Fluffy...." *confused then realizes* "YES!!"

···

581 words.