My Love

Aa~ Aaron A~Aphmau
S~ Sylvanna

<AARON'S POV>

Aphmau, she means the world to me. If we will be together... Forever. I want to atleast make her mine. She deserves to be loved. Damn, I really want a family, but... No!

A~ "Aaron? Aaron? Wake up."

Aa~ "Huh?" *sees Aphmau and gets major boner* (why, because she lookin' so fine) "A-Aphmau... What are yo-"

A~ "Well, honey. You were saying your thoughts out loud last night, about making me yours... and I-I except." *cuddles with Aaron and kisses him, he kisses back*

Aa~ *Aaron breaks the kiss* "Would you really want this? I mean- are you ready? Are you sure you want to be... mine?"

A~ "I'm sure."

<APHMAU'S POV>

I climbed on top of Aaron (they were on the couch). I had saw his boner. I rubbed it from the outside of his jeans.

Aa~ *clears throat trying to move* "W-well, s-shouldn't we... um..." *his voice suddenly becomes sexy* "do this in the bedroom?"

A~ *She's turned on by Aaron's change in tone, and by Aaron's excitement* "Y-yes" Now I get nervous?

<AARON'S POV>

I was about to take Aph, lock her in my room and fuck her until...

S~ "¡Mihija! You're mama has so-... Aphmau?" *looks around for a trace of Aphmau*

A~ "...Mama?" (Worst decision)

S~ *goes upstairs, looks around, and sees* "MY MIHIJA IS SLEEPING WITH HIM!?"

A~ "Mom. I can explain."

S~ "What is there to explain? You live with the devil, sleep in the same bed, you're dating. What could possi-"

Aa~ *turns around to hide Aphmau's soaked panties* "I was tickling her. She happened to get mad and slam me on top of her..." *thinking about what to say next* "...So, yea. It was my fault."

S~ "Hmph! Well. Thank you for telling the truth. I'll be leaving... AND DON'T HURT MY MIHIJA!" *slams door*

<NO ONES POV>

Aa~ *locks the door, turns around* "So, beautiful. Are we ready now?"

A~ *her panties were soaked, pretty sure she was ready to fuck since they got on the boat home* "Yes... Daddy."

···

352 words.