Are You Really Ready? {Lemon?}

Aa~ Aaron A~ Aphmau

Aa~ *climbs over Aph* "Oooh~ someone's horny."

A~ "You're one to talk"

<AARON'S POV>

Was she a vir- wait! We have 'done it' before. But with protection. This time she says she doesn't want protection. Though I am worried. I could hurt her, she could loose everything, and it will be my fault... I have to tell her sooner or later.

A~ "A-Aaron...?" *sits up and holds Aaron's face* "A-Aaron... you-you're crying..." *hugs Aaron*

Aa~ *whispers* "I don't want to lose you."

A~ *pulls back from hug, holds his shoulders* "You- What do you mean? 'You don't want to lose me'?"

Aa~ "I...I-I"
Your eyes Aaron! You can't control them!

I will always love you.

Will you be my girlfriend?

Yes!

A~ "Aaron."

Aa~ *sobs* "I can't... I can't do it." *unlocks the door and leaves to downstairs*

A~ *runs downstairs* "Aaron. Why are you-?"

Aa~ "I-I would tell you. But I'm afraid."

A~ *places hand under his chin, turns it toward her* "Tell me. I'll listen. You are always the Aaron I love."

Aa~ *Aaron didn't know what to do* "I-I... I am a-an Ul-Ul-Ultima..."

A~ *hugs Aaron* "Is that why you can't?"

Aa~ "APHMAU! I CAN'T DO IT!" *pulls out of hug and cries* "I don't want to lose you. I don't want to hurt you. I don't want to be taken away, see you hurt, or anything that hurts you."

A~ *starts to cry* "O-Oh..."

Aa~ "I'm sorry. You're just not ready."

···

261 words.