Going Home

Aa~ Aaron A~ Aphmau
R~ Rachael

<3 DAYS LATER>

R~ *holds Aaron's hands* "Aaron, are you excited?"

Aa~ *nods his head yes with a big smile*

R~ "Yelp, you get to show them who's Alpha soon." *giggles*

Aa~ "Mom!" *giggles with her* "Yeah."

R~ "Aaron, you'll do fine. I know it's a lot to do, but you can do it."

Aa~ "Thanks mom." *looks at time* "Shall we go?"

R~ "We don't want to be 'late"

- at the hospital -

A~ "Aaron!" *hugs Aaron*

Aa~ *pushes back the hug* "Babe, I know you're happy to see me, but we have to go through a lot again soon." *strokes Aph's face with the back of his hand*

A~ "Hehe... Yeah, I almost forgot about that. I mean, are you sure you want to do that responsability?"

Aa~ "Aph, I'll be fine. Let's just get home okay. My mom is going to hold Alina and Alex home."

A~ *looks back at Rachael* "Thank you."

R~ "No problem."

- make it home -

R~ *puts babies in cribs and takes care of them while, Aph and Aaron get alone time*

Aa~ "We have to do this sometime today." *looks at Aph*

A~ "Can we wait another hour... Please?"

Aa~ "I guess that wouldn't hurt... to wait another hour." *puts arm around Aph* "I love you... so much."

-one hour later-

Aa~ *looks at Aph*

A~ *sees his look* "Dang... One hour seems like a second with you here." *takes a deep breath* "I'm ready."

<AARON'S POV>

I bit Aph... I actually- she's already screaming... I don't know how to feel right now! Aphmau is hurting.

Aa~ *takes Aph to their room* "Shh... Aphmau."

A~ "A-Aaron..."

Aa~ "One second." *kisses Aph's forehead amd runs to Rachael* "Mom! Do you know how long the transformation will last? Please."

R~ *looks at Aaron* "Calm down. Your- it lasts for at least a couple of days. Just calm down. It'll make it worse."

Aa~ *calms down* "I'm calm, I'm calm... Thanks mom." *goes back to Aph*

A~ "Aaron... How long does this last? .... ugggh"

Aa~ "My mom said it lasts for atleast a couple of days, you'll be okay, okay. Just try to fall asleep please."

<AARON'S POV>

She finally fell asleep. I have to stay awake all night, and so does my mom. If we go to sleep we wake up screaming from one of the three screaming. I just want these two days to go by faster!

···

410 words