FINALE

This is the final thing I'm writing in my story "Taking it down". It has been months since I have posted on here, and thank you all so much for 5k views.

I do have another account, with much more amazing stories; questionable_ghost

Let the finale begin.

Aphmau POV

Aaron and I planned on moving in a couple of days.

It's been a two years since Alina was born. We thought it'd be better to move now, than never.

We wanted to give everybody a goodbye party.

Alina gets so much older by the minute, and that's great. Can't wait until she's more mature... to be honest.

"Pool party?" Aaron asked, wrapping his muscular arms around my waist.

"Sure, we could do that. Like at the local pool, or...?"

"We could do local if you want, but Sylvanna's taking care of Alina." I pinched Aaron's cheeks.

"You're so protective." I assured. He let go of my waist. "Okay then, let's let everyone know... the  go?" Aaron nodded.

Aphmau: Hey everyone! We're invited all of you to Phoenix Drop Swimming Pool.

Lucinda: Okay, I'll bring everyone over in 30.

Aphmau: Thank you!

"It's set. 30 minutes!" I tell Aaron.

"Okay." He kisses my forehead and goes upstairs to change. I followed.

Aaron wore his red swim trunks, which I thought were still hot, and a shirt for now.

I wore my red bikini with the cute over skirt.

~~~

We enter the swimming pool, and sign in, then Aaron gets his shirt off, putting it in my big swimming pool bag.

Aaron goes to the pool, and I take my skirt off, putting it in the bag, and the bag into a locker.

I walk out to the pool, finding Aaron in the hot tub. I go there to join him. I sit next to him.

Hot.

He wraps his arm around me. My favorite song started to play on the speakers. It was hard to hear, but I could hear the beat.

I lip synced the words, looking at the water.

"Hoy he dejado mi teléfono para no llarmarte, para no llamarte, para no llamarte~" I lip synced.

We sat in the hot tub for few minutes. My shoulders and back still being wrapped around by Aaron's arms.

Everyone came out from the dressing room.

Aaron and I got out of the hot tub and walked to them.

"Hey!" I exclaimed.

"Hey Aphmau!" Garroth's groggy voice exclaimed back.

"Pool time!" Laurence yelled.

We swam... we sat... it was fun... but then we had to tell them...

"We're moving..." Aaron said to them...

I'm writing at school, and I'm bored and had nothing else for the rest of the story... pay attention in school kids... it's worth it (I have all A's)