Changing the Mind {Lemon?}

Aa~Aaron A~ Aphmau

<4 DAYS LATER>

Aa~ I still feel horrible for yelling at Aph, for not letting her get what she wants... It just wouldn't work now. *cooking eggs and bacon*

A~ *comes downstairs to kitchen wearing Aaron's sweater from FCU* "Hey. Aaron. I'm sorry, about the other day. I pushed it, I was going too fas-"

Aa~ *finished the eggs and looks at Aph with hands on table* "...no...you didn't do anything. It was me." *feels depressed* "I still feel terrible for not giving you what you deserved, for not being a normal boyfrie-"

A~ *crying* "Aaron... you still are, and will always be, the Aaron I know and love. Nothing will change that..."

Aa~ "Sure~" (Aaron only says 'sure' when in a conversation like this, but only when he doesn't feel loved)

A~ *Aphmau then froze, she started thinking of something* "A-Aaron?"

Aa~ "Yeah... babe"

A~ "Turn me... Please"

Aa~ *Aaron threw down the apron and all the utensils down and speed walked to the bathroom*

(If you didn't see season 3, there is the kitchen closet to the right of the island table and through the closet is a bathroom)

A~ "...I-I'm sorry" *starts to cry*

Aa~ *sighs* "1. Never ask me that again 2. I'm sorry 3. I can't let you see me right now"

A~ "Huh? W-why?"

Aa~ "Can we please change the subject." *walked out of the bathroom* "Would you be ready if I asked gou to fu-"

A~ "Yes! I want a family with someone I love the most... You..."

Aa~ *they both walked upstairs into their bedroom* "I don't plan on losing you anytime soon..."

(If you are uncomfortable with 18+ go ahead and skip... unless you are here for juicies... Enjoy!)

<APHMAU'S POV>

Aaron started to unclip my bra and take off my overshirt (that's all she had on). The only thing left on me were my panties... Aaron waited until I got wet first.

Aaron got really horny, I could see it. He took off his shirt and his jeans. He started sucking one breast, while squezzing the other...

A~ *moans*

<AARON'S POV>

Hearing Aph moan just makes me really turned on... She looked super turned on, she was kind of acting weird... I get why though.

<APHMAU'S POV>

Aaron was ready, he took off his boxers. He revealed his 9-inch dick. This made me feel very uncomfortable in a way.

Aa~ *asked of entrance*

A~ *permission granted*

Aa~ "I'm sorry, Aph." *put his member into her womanhood*

A~ *moaning* -- *moaning louder*

<AARON'S POV>

Aphmau's moaning. It made me go faster and harder... We must have been, wow, because I finished about 10 minutes later."

Aa~ *goes under the covers with Aph* "Goodnight, babe."

···

462 words.