4~dont leave

(idk what this story is but i just thought it was a little cute)
-
-
-
"nooo don't leaveee" (y/n) pleaded and she laid on top of Varian, hugging him by the chest.
She pressed her head deeper into his chest and hugged tighter. "i love youuu" she said.

Varian sighed. He didn't want to leave the bed either but he had to complete his work. "(y/n) get off me i have to work" he said, attempting to pry her off him.

(y/n) refused and stuck to Varian like gum on hair. "but is lonely when you leave"

Varian attempted to get her off again, but (y/n) still refused. "(y/n) please". (y/n) smirked and kissed him on his mouth. "you're not going anywhere, handsome"

that nickname caught Varian off guard and he started stuttering and blushing. (y/n) took the opportunity to snuggle up closer to Varian's face. "now will you stay?" she said, poking his cheek.

"ugh fine. I'll stay here with you"
"YAYYYY" (y/n) cheered, giving Varian a light nuzzle.

Varian chuckled and closed his eyes, sinking back into the covers with (y/n).
-
-
-
-
-
-
idk what this was i just randomly thought of this.
give me some suggestions i guess.
sorry it's kinda short
ALSO TYSM FOR 159 READS THATS NOT A LOT BUT IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME💘💖💗💞💕💓