21~gone

angst party woooo
I'm sorry for hurting you
___________________

Varian stared at (y/n)'s picture frame.
tears starters to form in his eyes.
in the picture she looked so happy, but the last time he saw her, she was dull, cold, and dead.

he cried at the thought of his once happy best friend, who used to be so supportive and energetic, now dead in a grave.

the beautiful, kind and sweet girl he knew all his life was now gone forever. she had died right before his eyes, and he was unable to do anything about it.

he held the picture frame tight and hugged it.
"(y/n)...my sweet (y/n)..."
tears fell down harder as he thought about her. she was all he had on his mind.

the worst part was that he never got to tell her how he felt.
he had loved her. ever since the start. he loved the way she laughed, the way her hair looked in the wind, the way her eyes sparkled in the sun.

Varian loved everything about her. he just wanted to kiss her and hold her in his arms forever.

he always wanted to tell (y/n) how he felt about her, but was too scared. he was scared of rejection, because well it hurt. but he never expected your death, and that hurt him even harder.

"i was too scared...i was too much of a coward to tell her...and now she's gone forever and i can't do anything about it"

Varian knew he would hate himself forever for not telling her sooner. "stupid, stupid Varian...you were such a coward, (y/n) would've never loved a whimp like you..."

he missed her. he missed her angelic voice, he missed staring out his window in the mornings to see you strolling happily.

now you were gone and he could never tell you how he felt.

little did he know (y/n) always loved him too

_____________________________
hehe sorry
X