33~swap

inspired a little by Accalia0The0Wolf s story💕

"okay Varian, what the hell did you do?"
(y/n) looked at herself in the mirror. she had Varians hair and clothes and..face...and voice.

Varian sheepishly scratched the back of his neck. "well uh..it was an accident"

(y/n) rolled her eyes and started playing with her, or should i say Varians, hair.

"well hey at least now i look hot" Varian mumbled just above a whisper, while admiring his new body.

"what was that?" "nOTHING HAHA I AM GONNA GO WORK ON A CURE NOW"

(y/n) went to Corona to confide in Rapunzel. usually when she needed to let out her stress she'd talk to her.

on her way there she got bitter stares from the people of Corona.

'why are they staring at me like that..oh wait. I'm in Varians body'

she felt bad for her best friend, was this what everyone treated him like all the time?

meanwhile Varian was in his lab. he was SUPPOSED to be working on a cure, but was too busy looking in the mirror and admiring himself.

"(y/n) would never let me stare at her like this, but now I'm (y/n)! so i can stare at myself all i wantttt~ my gOD I'M BEAUTIFUL"

(y/n) finally found Rapunzel.
"Rapunzel!! hey it's me-"

"oh hey Varian!" she ran over to her holding a basket of roses.

"uh Rapunzel actually-" she cut her off again.
"hehe don't worry Varian. i didn't tell anyone~"

(y/n) got curious. "about what?"
"aww you forgot? remember you told me about your burning love for (y/n)?"

(y/n) started blushing and sweating. she really liked Varian but she didn't know he liked her back.

"i-i what now?"
"yea. you expressed it to me poetically! you told me you love the way her hair shines and her eyes sparkle, and how she laughs and her voice sounds like an angels song?"

"what else did i say?" now (y/n) just wanted to know what Varian thought of her.

"i can't believe you forgot! you told me she's living proof that not all stars are in the sky and that she's the most beautiful girl you've laid your eyes on, uh you wanna kiss her SO badly, and the list goes on, how did you forget?"

(y/n) giggled
"I'm gonna go back home, i've gotta go speak to Vari- i mean (y/n)"

she dashed off
"okayyy good luck Variannn~"

(y/n) slammed the door open.
"VARIAN"

Varian didn't respond. he was still in his lab admiring himself, drawing pictures of himself.

(y/n) busted open his lab door.
"Varian? i-"

Varian had his hair braided and he was wearing one of (y/n)'s fancy dresses. he twirled around the room gracefully. "oooh Varian you are the hottest boy in the universe~"

he sounded just like her. well dUH HE WAS IN HER FKING BODY

(y/n) giggled. "Varian?"

"oH uh (y/n)...h-hi i was just..oh my gOD my voice sounds so hot right now!! OH WAIT UM- t-tHATS NOT WHAT I MEAN IM-"

"sooo i just talked to Rapunzel.."
Varians eyes widened at that

"OH MY GOD- uhhh what did she..say? ooh my dress is absolutley spellbinding" he twirled around in a circle again.

(y/n) giggled at how cute Varian was being. he really did seem to admire her.

"she told me that you liked me?"
Varian stopped twirling and looked like his soul had just been sucked from his body.

"uhh hehe well um-"

(y/n) ran towards him and gave him a nice long kiss.

Varian jumped but obviously kissed back. he'd dreamed of this kiss for years and it was finally happening.

after a few seconds she pulled away.

"hehe you gave me braids?"
he was still a blushing mess but managed to reply
"yea i've always dreamed of seeing you with them.."

"hehe you're such a dork...i love you too Varian"

Varian smiled and blushed more.
"wanna help me find that cure?"

"sure"

oof