30~theatre

high school AU
let's give (y/n) what i've always wanted shall we
AU where Varians a theatre kid~~
crappy because I'm tired and stressed

(y/n) stared shyly as Varian did his audition. he was so good and so hot she wanted to melt.

the popular theatre girls were off at the side giggling and blushing at Varian.

Meredith, the queen of them all
(who honestly couldn't act very well her dad just pays money to land her roles)
seemed to have her eye on Varian.

she twirled her hair and smirked at Varian whatever chance she got. she was obviously into him.

into him like every other girl in theatre. into him like (y/n)

(y/n) didn't think she would stand a chance against all of them. they were all so pretty and talented, well except Meredith she's just pretty, and (y/n) was just (y/n).

not so extraordinary yet not so average. she was just (y/n).

they were fighting for their roles in Heathers, and Varian was going for JD

(y/n) prayed to be the role of Veronica, just so she could sing some songs with Varian and get close to him in the scene of Dead Girl Walking (ooooooo~~)

but of course Meredith landed it, paying her way through auditions.

(y/n) didn't land lead. she was one of the background characters, she wouldn't normally mind. except this time it was about Varian. and she wanted Varian bad.

Meredith would flirt with Varian, resting her head on his shoulder, complimenting his gigantic coat. it made (y/n) feel sick.

timeskipppp~

(y/n) watched Meredith finish her (awful) performance and bow.
of course after she was done she ran over to Varian to talk to him and flirt.

(y/n) rolled her eyes and kept reading her book.

she heard mumbles in the background and they suddenly stopped
'huh' she thought. 'everyone must've left, i should go'

she began packing her things when someone tapped her on the back.

(y/n) turned around and almost had a heart attack.
there was Varian, still in JD costume, holding a flower.

"uh hey, V-Varian..."
Varian cleared his throat and blushed harder
"hey..(y/n), uh i just wanted to say uh"

he looked away for a second and looked back.
"i think your very pretty and talented and i..really wished that you could've been Veronica instead.."

(y/n) blushed red.
"thanks Varian. that means a lot"

"i would really like if maybe we could be Veronica and JD together...but outside of theatre?"

(y/n)'s eyed widened. was this really happening?
Varian looked down and held up his flower.
"b-before you say no at least take this, i uh, i picked it for you.."

(y/n) held the flower. "aww Varian i wouldn't say no. but, all the other girls are so much prettier and talented..why would you like me?"

Varian held her hand tight and kissed her cheek. "oh please, all of them are shallow and mean. but you are...special. you're you and i uh like you"

(y/n) smiled at Varian.

"yes Varian. i will be your Veronica"

yay done
I'm tired sorry it's not that good