5~sacrifice

i tried making this angsty and sad but idk if i really nailed it.
-
-
-
(y/n) didn't have friends. the only family she had left was her mother, a mother who didn't love her very much. the only thing she had to look forward to was her love interest, Varian.

Varian and her had been dating for years now and they both were deeply in love with each other. (y/n) hated her life, but with Varian in it, it gave her a reason to wake up everyday.

One night, (y/n)'s mother came home, clearly intoxicated. she reeked of alcohol and walked in a tipsy mannerism. her mother was known to be violent and aggressive when drunk, so
(y/n) decided to leave the house before her mother could hurt her in any way.

(y/n) went straight to Varian's house. where else would she go? it's not like she had any friends anyway.

She was greeted at the door by Quirin, who let her inside. Varian was in his lab, working like usual. he seemed stressed and tense, clearly frustrated about something. but the moment he saw (y/n), he instantly lit up.

Varian ran over to (y/n) giving her a kiss and a hug
"hey (y/n), you look lovely."
(y/n) blushed and hugged back.

(y/n) and Varian both decided to go for a little walk together. they both needed it, and being together made them both forget about their own stresses and worries.

Varian held (y/n)'s hand as they walked into the woods together looking at the sky.

they found a nice little spot at the edge of a cliff and sat down. (y/n) rested her head on Varian's shoulder as they admired the stars.

suddenly, there was a vibration in the ground, and stabbing sounds were getting closer and closer to the two.

they lift their head up to see the black rocks stabbing their way through the ground, sprouting up closer and closer to them at the speed of light.

Varian was quick to get up, grabbing (y/n)'s arm to pull her up. however, (y/n) slipped out of his grip. she laid on the ground paralysed with fear

Varian turned around to see the love of his life helplessly frozen on the grass, about to get impaled by the black rocks.

"(Y/N)!!" he screamed, running over to her and pushing her out of the way. (y/n) rolled over, still in shock as to what had just happened. she was now at the exact tip of the cliff. if she was pushed any further she would have likely stumbled off of it. the sounds of the black rocks stabbing through the ground stopped.

her heart was beating fast and her breathing was heavy and in pants. she backed away from the edge of the cliff, but her back hit against something.

(y/n) turned around, and gasped in horror. her back had hit the rock, and there was Varian, with it through his chest. he had tears running down his cheek and he was wincing in pain. he looked back at (y/n) and have her a soft smile

"VARIAN!" she stood up and held his hands, tears running down her cheek
"it's ok, (y/n). I'm ok."
"HOW ARE YOU OK? YOU JUST GOT STABBED TROUGH YOUR BACK."
"if it wasn't me then it would be you."

(y/n) sighed and looked at him. his eyes sparkled in the moonlight. Varian placed a kiss on her forehead. "no...please. don't go."
Varian smiled, "i love you" he said with what little strength he had left, before his eyes closed and his head tilted to the side.

(y/n) dropped his hand. her tears streaming down her face. "i love you too" she said softly.
-
-
-
-
-
-
idk this is what i could think of for an angsty story. sorry if it's not good. let me know if it was sad enough

anyway hope you liked the story💕ALSO THANKS SO MUCH FOR 260 READS IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME!!💘💗💓💕