Chapter 6

(Video of the day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3YY97XDEAc 
Shout out to all of you lovely readers, on both Wattpad and Quotev

Eating: candy
Watching: Black Butler: His Butler, On Stage (the Hamlet special)

I can't stop thinking about Lau stroking Undertaker's chest while yelling "Flat!" and tickling him. And of Grell playing as Ophelia and falling in love with Agni, playing as Ophelia's father, then coming back to life and start singing.)

Ciel woke up on the window sill, stiff necked, to Alois nudging his side.

"-(your name) said she was leaving, come on, Ciel! Wake up!"

"I'm up, Trancy, now get off me!" Ciel squirmed and wriggled madly, and eventually, he managed to throw Alois off of him.

"What were you doing sleeping on the window anyway?" he smirked.

"That's none of our business, Trancy, keep your nose out of other people's business!" Ciel fumed. Alois shook his head, grinning, and jumped down from the window and joined the others, who were all sitting around (your name). Ciel joined them in time to hear her say: "-Okay, guys, I'm gonna leave for a bit. I just need to buy some stuff for you guys because I have nothing."

She stood up from the sofa and, after shaking off Alois from his over-enthusiastic embrace ("But I want to hug yooouuuuu!"), put on her shoes and after making sure she had her purse and keys on her, left the apartment. 

"Well, what are we supposed to do now?" Undertaker asked.

"Oh, I know what I want to do with Bassy, Claude and Undertaker~"

"I don't want to hear about your sick fantasies, Mr Sutcliff, and I can assure you that everyone else agrees with me," Sebastian scolded, causing Grell to flinch slightly, but then yell: "Oh my, Bassy! How terrifying! I always liked dominant ones!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, (your name) was pulling into the car park of the nearest pet store a few miles away. And walking in through the front door, she was immediately pushed down by a Leonberger puppy that was frantically trying to lick her to death. The excited puppy was hauled off of her by a married couple. The woman (long, blonde hair pulled up in a pony tail, green eyes and a light amount of freckles) held back the excited puppy while the the man (black hair and blue eyes) came up to (your name) and kept apologising over and over again.

"Oh my gosh, ma'am I'm so sorry! It's his first time out of the house and he's a bit excited," he hauled you up on your feet and helped his wife in controlling the puppy.

"It's no problem, the little guy is just too cute to stay mad at," (your name) stroked in between his ears, causing him to lick your hands, "what's his name?"

"His name is Spike. My husband bought him for my birthday about a week ago," the woman said, smiling.

"Well, congratulations Mrs...?"

"Call me Lyra and this is my husband, Helen. May I ask your name?" (anyone who gets this Creepypasta reference with Lyra and Helen, you're a star! Edit: Lyra isn't Judge Angels ;))

"(your name)," she said, shaking hands with Lyra, then Helen, "It was really nice bumping into you and little Spike, but I  need to buy stuff for my new kittens." Saying goodbye to Lyra, Helen and Spike, (your name) made her way into the store and over to the cat section, where she bought food and toys for the kittens. (Meanwhile, back home: "Get off me, you pervert!")

Once (your name) arrived home, the first thing she saw as she walked into the living room was what looked like Grell trying to rape Sebastian, Claude and Undertaker all at once. (your name) let out a bark-like laughter, which caused Grell to jump into the air and land with his tail puffed up and fur standing on end.

"What am I going to do with you lot?" (your name) chuckled as she put the bags containing cat food and toys in the kitchen, hearing a confused, and slightly angry, mew behind her ("What are you talking about, I wasn't doing anything!" said Ciel).

Quotev account: KiraTheShinigami

Word count: 696