Chapter 29

So yeah, hi guys. A little heads up, tomorrow I'm going to France (hello, my French readers) for Christmas, then a couple more times in the new year (I swear I'm not stalking you, my French readers). And I'm also still sick as hell, since last week Friday. And it doesn't help that videos like the one above make me laugh as all hell, even though my throat is screaming in pain. I lost my voice again, even when it was getting slightly better. RIP Kira.

Also, this chapter is just filler, seeing as I have no idea what I'm gonna write, and my creativity is drained as it is seeing as I'm doing the project I mentioned a while back, and something else as well. Don't expect too much from this.

Finny ran, sobbing his eyes out, to Tanaka, who was sat on a pillow drinking his usual cup of tea. "Tanaaakaaa!"

Tanaka put his tea down and looked at Finny. "Young Finnian, what ever is the matter?" he asked patiently. Finny ran up to him and hugged him, staining the neatly pressed shirt with his tears.

"I wanted the roses to bloom faster so I added more logs to the furnace..." he sobbed. "And they all turned to ash!"

"It's alright, Finny, we'll just have to plant new ones," Tanaka said tiredly. With Finny's help, he managed to move all of the burnt flowers out of the greenhouses, sweating from lugging the large, heavy pots, and from the sweltering heat pouring out of the open doors. Tanaka told Finny to run to the shop to buy new soil and fertiliser. 

Hearing an explosion from the kitchen window nearby, Tanaka made his way to the kitchen, to find it in ashes, too. "What on earth happened here?"

Bard poked his head up from behind the rubble, his blonde hair standing up in a curly-haired afro. The cigarette clamped between his teeth slipped out and landed on the floor as he grinned, embarrassed, hand rubbing the back of his neck. "The meat was goin' to take a long time, so I used me flamethrower."

Tanaka shook his head impatiently. "Baldroy, as I am sure Sebastian has told plenty of times before, explosives are not an efficient, nor safe, way to prepare a meal. There is another piece of meat in the pantry, and please, do not use any flamethrowers or explosives this time." He turned to leave, closing the door silently behind him. As he was walking, Mey-Rin ran in, screaming. "Mr. Tanka, watch out!"

Tanaka turned to see the clumsy maid trip over a loose shoelace and face, the tea set, along with its tray, flyinh ahead of her. Tanaka caught Mey-Rin with one hand, and the tray with the tea set perfectly intact with the other. Mey-Rin stared up at him in embarrassment and amazement. "How did you do that?"

"Well," Tanaka smiled down at her. "I may not be Sebastian, and old, but I am certainly able to do this much." And with that, he sent her on her way, stuttering apologies to him. Tanaka waved them off and continued walking to where Finny was standing with sacks of soil and fertiliser at his feet. Is this really what Sebastian deals with everyday?, Tanaka thought to himself as he helped Finny fix the mess he ha made.

Anyway, like I said, don't expect too much... Now, here's a little skit I put together for you!

Me when I write:

Tigger (one of my cats): *thinks* Kira is writing again. Wonder what they're writing

Me: Do you mind?

Tigger: *sits on lap, covers screen with fur*

Tigger: No, I don't mind. Your lap is comfy.
Picasso (my other cat): *walks in* I'm too old for this... Wait, Kira, you replaced me for Tigger?! *climbs up too*

Me: Oh my god, why?! *triggered*

Lola (my dog): Hey, hey, what's going on?! I wanna join! *jumps up*

Me: Lola, you're a husky, you're massive, stop trying to sit on my face!!
Mum: *walks in* Hey, Kira, can you-? Oh. I'll let you deal with that. *walks out*
Me: MUM, NOO! WHYY??

(end of skit)