Chapter 32

"Okay, what the actual f*ck?!" (your name) cried out as soon as Ash disappeared out of sight, completely forgetting the book she was reading, which now lay, forgotten, at her feet. "Who's gonna pay for my window? That sh*t is effing expensive!"

"I thin we have bigger problems than a smashed window," Claude stated, casting the angry woman in front of him a bored stare.

"For the first time in my extremely long life, I agree with him," Sebastian sighed, turning away from the window to face (your name), his face not giving away any hint of emotion. "For example, a bigger problem currently bigger than your broken window would be the fact that our masters, as well as the Reapers, have been kidnapped."

"We-well, yes, I know. I just want my window to be fixed, so that people don't break in while we're out looking for them."

"What window?" Sebastian smirked, stepping aside to allow (your name) to ogle at the window frame: the smug b*stard had fixed the window. (your name) deadpanned, all the while Undertaker laughing, his hat close to falling off his head.

"Well played, demon," (your name) said, snorting with laughter. "How, pray tell, are you expecting us to get to wherever the hell Ash too them?"

"Perhaps this will help?" Claude replied,  hesitantly handing something to Sebastian. Sebastian held up the object to (your name), revealing to her what it was: it was a small crystal, and was pale blue in colour- a soft, blueish glow emanated from it.

"Okay, you guys gotta stop doing that."

"Doing what?"

"Never mind," she laughed, face palming. "It came from his rapier, I assume? The same one that can open up those weird portal things?"

"Probably," said Undertaker, leaning in to get a good look at the crystal. "In all me years, I've never seen anything like it!"

"Well, ain't that convenient?"

Claude stared incredulously at her, as if she had just told them she was a giant, flesh-eating slug. "Don't you want to save them?"

"Yeah-"

"Then shut up," he said sternly, causing Sebastian to rest his hand on Claude's shoulder, giving him a look that said 'too far'. Needless to say, (your name) did shut up.

"Perhaps," Sebastian thought out loud, inspecting the crystal closely. "Perhaps we need to move it in such a way that would mimic the movements of the sword," he looked up to the others. "I'd advise if we link arms so that we all go together, rather than just one of us."

With Sebastian standing on (your name)'s left, Undertaker on her right, and Claude on Undertaker's right, Sebastian raised his hand holding the crystal and swished it in a circle focusing on forcing the pulsing energy from the crystal into the space in front of him. Sparks soon flew from the crystal and a swirling, seemingly endless portal opened up in front of them. Before they were sucked in together through the portal, (your name) grabbed her house keys from the coffee table- who knows? They might need it when they get back- and shoved it in her pocket, the breath getting knocked out by the sudden pressure of being sucked through the portal.

The next time (your name) opened her eyes, she and the others were lying on the ground outside the Phantomhive Manor, arms still linked together. Spitting grass out of her mouth, (your name) looked up in a daze, not wanting to believe she was here, in front of the Phantomhive Manor. 

"Something is terribly wrong here," (your name) snapped out of her daze upon hearing Sebastian's worried voice as he stood up, and ran to a nearby window on the ground floor. All the blood drained from (your name)'s face once she saw what Sebastian was worried about: the window was also smashed. "I don't sense any other beings in or around the house other than the four of us."

Carefully climbing in through the window frame, despite the protests from the others saying that it could be dangerous, (your name)'s feet landed softly on a pile of shattered glass, white feathers, and the smallest droplets of blood. Turning back to the others, she said, "Looks like Ash made a pit stop here. There's feathers and glass everywhere."

"Michaelis, do you recognise the blood here? I don't seem to myself," Claude asked, bending down next to the droplets of blood.

Sebastian bent down next to him and he breathed in the intoxicating scent of blood as it flooded his nostrils,  his senses on the alert as his eyes glowed fuchsia, slitting like a cat's. "That scent is unmistakable!" he said, angrily glaring at the blood. "This blood belongs to Mr. Tanaka."

"Tanaka?" (your name) cried out in shock.

"Yes, there's no mistaking it."

"It appears he must've jumped in the way of the glass shards."

"Maybe to protect others? I mean, that would be more likely than him simply getting hit by the glass, he would've dodged them," (your name) inputted, hoping that Tanaka was alright, and that he wasn't seriously hurt, the poor man.

"Yes, perhaps..."

"Well, I doubt Ash would've stayed in the countryside, if anything, he might've gone somewhere else," said (your name).

"What do you mean?" Undertaker giggled, playing with a shard of glass, comparing its length to that of his nails.

"Of course," Sebastian sighed. "I agree, I seriously doubt he's anywhere near here. Only an idiot stick around. Where do you propose we go first, (your name)?"

(your name) smirked, staring out of the broken window. "Why, London, of course!"

England: So, Kira, being the coward she is--

Me: *in the distance* Oi! Get on with it!

Prussia: Ja, get on viz it!

England: Oh whatever... *sigh* Kira says... now, what was it...? 

Me: *in the distance* Don't play dumb, you now what to say, you w*nker!

England: Hey, that's my line... Anyway, Kira says 'thank you', and that she 'really does not understand how anyone would read this complete and utter rubbish', as well as a variety of colourful words that she calls herself. Also, I myself, really hope that someone reading this can help me get rid of Russia,

Russia: But I want a hug... (^J^)

England: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! *runs away*

Russia: Ufufufu~ (^J^)

Word count: 1018

(K key, why must you be stuck? (ToT))