Chapter 17

(Video: Dernière Danse Black Butler CMV) 

Video contains spoilers to the movie, Book of the Atlantic

Hello, everyone, I'm back from the dead. I finally moved in last Friday and we only just got WiFi on Wednesday so, here I am! I'm sorry for the wait, but now, on with the story!

(your name) sat there, annoyed out of her mind, as another rubber (eraser for those who are not British) bounced off the top of her head and landed infront of her. He eyebrow twitched dangerously as she turned to the people sat behind her.

"Do you mind?" she said in a dangerously low voice that made a few others around her tremble slightly. The two girls behind her giggled obnoxiously, angering (your name) further. (Sorry if these are your names, I'm picking random names here) the girl on the right, Amy, had dark skin with her equally dark hair pulled up in a tight bun that lay on top of her head. The other, Samantha, had slightly paler skin and brown hair, and small, beast eyes. Both of them were adorned with an excessive amount of makeup that made their skin far too shiny to be natural, and their faces far too smooth, almost like plastic.

"No, we don't mind," said Samantha, who flicked another rubber at (your name). (your name), who was so fed up with it, caught the rubber before it hit her in the face and lobbed it straight back at her; it landed squarely in between her eyes.

"Oi, what you doing?!" Amy's nauseating voice ran out, and everyone turned to look at Samantha, who had a mix of mascara and tears running down her face. (your name) quickly turned back to her work and pretended to be doing her work, which was a significant amount more than the girls behind her. Ignoring (your name), the proffessor looked up from his work and crossed the room to the girls.

"Why is it that you two are always disrupting my class?" he asked, scowling, his arms folded across his chest.

"She threw a rubber at me, you idiot, that's why!" Samantha pointed dramatically at (your name), who quickly put a hand to her mouth to conceal the smirk slyly spreading its way across it. "And it bloody hurt, you twit!"

"I will not tolerate being spoken to like that!" he shouted, his voice echoing around the room.

"Shut the f*ck up, you moron, and help her!" Amy defended, her face screwed up in rage. At this, (your name) has to bite down on her hand to stop herself from howling with laughter. "If anything, you should be yelling at 'er!"

"Get out of my classroom," he said in a voice so soft that many of the surrounding students held in the breath, and shrink back from him ever so slightly. However, this did not seem to scare Amy.

"I'm an adult, you can't tell me what to do!" she snapped back at him, making him draw himself up to his full height.

"Well, you certainly are acting like a child now," he responded angrily. "And however old you may be, you are still my student, and therefore you listen to me when I ask you to do something. Now, get out!" he bellowed out the last word. Amy and Samantha, out of fear, quickly gathered up their belongings and scurried away in fright. Everyone nearby let out a collective sigh when the professor visually calmed down.

He turned to (your name). "I'm terribly sorry about those two."

"Oh no, it's fine, sir, don't worry about it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, sir."

"Alright, then," he returned to the front of the room where he sat back down at his desk. "Everyone, please continue to work." The sound of pens on paper was heard throughout the room as everyone resumed their work, leaving a smirking (your name) to try to save the image of the looks of pure terror on Amy and Samantha's faces permanently etched into her brain.