Chapter 31

Me: *sees face swap* Oh god, my eyes will never be the same. ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ

Anyway, shoutout time! This one is for @privtjess . Make sure to check her out, as she's a good friend of mine and I'm helping her write her first ever story on Wattpad! Or, you know, don't (ToT)/~~~ 

So, anyway, I'm with the story!

"Hey, (your name), do you happen to know where I could find some paper?" Sebastian asked politely, coming up to stand next to (your name), who was sitting in an armchair reading a book. Sebastian, who had turned back into his regular form, as well as Claude, had frustrated Ciel enormously; know, Sebastian has an excuse to pick him up and pet him all the time, saying things like 'Sorry, young master, force of habit'. (your name), however, found it hilarious, along with Undertaker, who balled his he'd iff with laughter each time it happened.

(your name) looked up. "Oh, yeah, it's over there in that drawer."

Before Sebastian could do so much as walk three paces towards the cabinet (your name) pointed to, the window in the living room smashed, shards of glass flying everywhere. (your name) dropped her book out of shock, jumping in her seat. Sebastian was knocked down briefly by the fugure that had rocketed through the window, before it stormed around the flat, grabbing all of the Black Butler cats by the rails, and standing in the window frame of the smashed window. 

It smirked at (your name), Sebastian, and Claude and Undertaker, who had rushed into the room to see what the commotion was, and flew off, it's white, pearly wings beating the hair powerfully as it flew off into the distance.

"What the Hell, man?!" (your name) cried out after the figure, whose blazing, amethyst gaze was vivid in her memory, almost as if it was branded there. The figure flew off, hardly distinguishable among the clouds that flicked together in the sky. "Where the Hell are we supposed to find him, now?!"

~~~///~~~

Hearing the sound of glass smashing, Tanaka, despite his old age, threw himself across the room to shove people onto the floor so that they don't get cut by the shards currently flying over their heads. Looking up, they saw Ash Landers standing in the window frame, his left hand holding squirming unusually-coloured kittens by their tails, his wings spread out behind him.

"So it was an angel..." Seiglinde muttered to herself, gazing in a mixture of shock and wonderment at the figure.

Ash began laughing, a deep, maniacal sound, as his sinister-sounding voice echoing around the room. "Well, what have we here? You were investigating me, it seems." Small tears began rising up in Eluzabeth's eyes, the tear drops slowly rolling down her soft cheeks.

She cried, "You were the one who took Ciel, wasn't it?!"

"Perhaps I did," he laughed, showing no remorse. "But that shouldn't worry you right this second, for you see," he raised the arm holding the kittens briefly before lowering it again, "the same fate that awaits these mere kittens awaits you."

With his right hand, Ash drew his rapier out of its sheath, and pointed it at the group huddled in fear on the floor. The tip began to glow a bright turquoise colour, similar to that of a cloud-less sky, sparks of blindingly bright lights surrounding the top. Suddenly, the light dispersed, raining sparks down onto the group before the deranged angel. Slowly, and painfully, the group turned into kittens themselves, groaning in pain as their joints cracked and reformed, and as their mouth elingated into snouts, whiskers pushing their way through the onslaught of rapid fur growth.

Ash yanked them up, holding them by their tails like the other group in his hands, and took off, his enormous wings carrying him further and faster than that of a bird. Soon, they were flying over London, passing by packed streets full of people and carriages, horses snorting and whinnying to each other as they passed, shaking their heads against the reins. A coachman cracked his whip against the horses flanks, urging them forward.