Chapter 9

(Why must my cats insist on sleeping on my arms while I'm writing?)

"Sorry!" (your name) yelled as she flung the duvet off of her and onto the cats, causing Alois, Grell and Ciel to shriek slightly. (your name) shot into the bathroom next door to her bedroom and ran to the toilet, where she tipped out the entire contents of her stomach into the bowl, coughing and retching. Standing up, she sfushed the toilet and wiped at her mouth.

Hearing the splattering of vomit as it hit the inside of the toilet, Sebastian wondered over to (your name) and sat next to her, giving her a concerned look. Groaning, (your name) bent down and picked up Sebastian and put him down on the sofa, where the others were currently sitting. She moved to the bedroom and grabbed multiple blankets and put them on the sofa, where she huddled up in them, the cats giving her extra comfort. She picked up her phone from the table in front of her (she had left it there the night before), turned off the still ringing alarm, and phoned her school.

"Hello, this is reception,  how may I help?" a woman's voice came through the line.

"Yeah, hi. I won't be able to make it to school today, I think I caught a bug or something," (your name) faintly, trying not to retch all puke again.

"Aww, you poor thing," the woman from reception said, "Can I get your name?"

"(your name) (last name)."

"Okay," (your name) could hear the tapping of a computer's keyboard on the other end of the line, "I marked you down on the register as ill, Miss (last name). Is there anything else you need?"

"No, thanks."

"Alright. I hope you get better," she said sweetly, and (your name) could hear in her voice that she was smiling.

"Thank you. Bye."

"Bye-bye."

(your name) hung up and, after disentangling herself from both cats and blankets, went to the kitchen, and got the biggest bowl she could find, just in case. She settled herself back down on the sofa and laid down to take a nap, the bowl sitting by her head on the floor in case she needed to vomit again.

(Ciel's POV because I haven't changed it in a while)

I woke up  to have the duvet on (your name)'s bed thrown over me and the others and to (your name) yelling her apologies.  Then came the splattering of something hitting hard against the toilet, and the sound of (your name) coughing and retching as she cleaned out her insides. Sebastian jumped off the bed to go and check on her while me and the other four went into her living room to wait for them to come back. When she did, she dropped Sebastian next to me and walked back to her room and brought back an armful of blankets. 

She picked up her grey block from the table (I have recently found out, from Sebastian, that it is a mobile version of a telephone, but that it can also play music, take coloured photographs, play games on it and even watch moving pictures on it) and started speaking to someone, explaining that she wouldn't be at school. She put the phone back onto the table and sat up and left the room, bringing back a large, green bowl. She laid down on the sofa and put the bowl near her head, and got under the covers of the blankets, and instantly fell back into a deep sleep.

"So, I'm guessing she's ill," mumbled Alois.

"No sh*t, Trancy," we shot each other death glares, but Alois ended up cackling at my comment.

"Young Master, I am afraid that that is not how a proper gentleman speaks," Sebastian scolded, looking slightly amused. I grumbled, "What was that, my Lord?" Sebastian asked.

"Nothing."

"Oh my! I never realised how adorable I look!" Grell announced from (your name)'s bedroom. Upon arriving there, we saw him eyeing himself up and down in a full-length mirror on the inside of (your name)'s wardrobe. "Oh, hi guys. Come to join me?" he asked, only noticing us through the reflection in the mirror. Spotting Sebastian in it, the idiot know as Grell, gasped and launched himself at Sebastian, who easily dodged by stepping to the side. Grell shrieked as his face collided with the rough carpeted floor. Alois' butler, rolled his eyes, as per usual.

"Must you really do that, Grell?" Sebastian sighed, sounding irritable and tired.

"Yes, really! How else am I going to show my love for you, Sebas-chan?" Grell wailed, still on the floor.

"I'd much rather you didn't show any kind of affection towards me," Sebastian said coldly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(Time-skip)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Sebastian and Claude were currently tackling and wrestling each other and we had made bets on some catnip (your name) had bought the other day, and Alois bet on Claude and I obviously bet on my butler. They were tossing and turning and pinning each other to the ground before switching positions. Suddenly, Sebastian jumped and landing on top of Claude's face, pinning him down by sitting on him. Undertaker announced Sebastian as the winner.

"Oh~ Yes! Bassy won for my honour!" Grell announced, batting his eyes and making his fake eyelashes flutter. I turned towards Alois, "I believe you owe me a little something."

Alois grumbled as he passed me a small bag full of catnip, and I grinned. "That was no fair! You cheated!" 

"How could I? It would be more reasonable to assume my butler cheated, rather than myself."

"No, it was you, you ordered him to cheat!"

"Sebastian, I order you to tell Trancy the truth."

"Earl Trancy, my Young Master did not order me to cheat in any way. We were evenly matched," Sebastian explained.

"You could've ordered him to lie if you said that, though!"

"You dim-wit, I did nothing of the sor-"

-----

"Ciel? Alois?"

Quotev account: KiraTheShinigami
Word count: 964