Taken

In the mids of love , hate , regret , pain and an affair a child is the outcome. But before the child of the super star was given life by her mother a separate life , a marriage life stood on the edge of a cliff. The marriage house was slowing tipping over  little by little as the rage of a husband is taken out on his wife's body . Her delicate and fragile body was covered in "love" bruises that as they faded they 'd soon reappear. Wishing her parents were alive to help her in her time of distress she puts all her emotions into her career, making herself one of  the top known photographers in Vogue history. Even with this she could not truly be happy with herself and her life at home. A shoot with the famous star changed everything for better and worse. A moment that she could let loose of all her sorrow and dance the night away just like when she was a child. The product of that night made matters worse but down the road in life a smile would appear on her lips as she relives that night over and over in her head. On the other side of the world awaits the pain a father would feel after finding out the truth of his one night stand. Although that night was something he did not regret he paid the price of not confessing how he felt about the woman who gave him unending butterflies when in her presence and another life that he grew to love.....