Part 2

Bella and I walked through the house with Charlie, let him take us to our rooms. He took Bella to hers, and I followed.

 He took Bella to hers, and I followed

"Turquoise sheets. From what I remember, you like turquoise. You like turquoise, right?" I could tell that he felt a little weird about the whole "daughters coming to his house" thing.

"Turquoise. Turquoise is... cool." Bella felt a little weird too, and to be honest, I did also. We were at a person's house who we barely knew.

Charlie mumbled something and walked me to my room. For some weird reason, I thought my room looked a lot better than Bella's.

 For some weird reason, I thought my room looked a lot better than Bella's

"Wow..." I said, just to let Charlie know how much I liked my new room.

"It's great, right? I know that you were really popular at your old school, and you had an awesome life. I want your life to be just as perfect here as it was back in Arizona." He looked around the room.

"It's starting to be," I whispered, gawking at my awesome-looking room. "Thank you. I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything," he replied. "Nothing at all."

I had a really good feeling about this man.

Let's just have a quick flashback for a minute, shall we?

When I was a little girl, Bella's and my mom always treated Bella better. She treated me good too, but Bella was always the favorite, and we both knew it. I was really happy now because perhaps I will be the favorite instead of Bella.

When Charlie left the room, I sat on my bed for a while. I thought about how my good my life was about to be now that I was herein Forks. A brand new start.