delivery girl - [e]

word count: 3729

~ summary: a pizza delivery to a frat party causes a feud between you and one of the boys who is infatuated with your every move ~

———————————————————————

The sound of silence whirred through your head as you carefully wiped down the counters, making sure you didn't miss a spot.

The small pizza place was completely empty, only half full glasses of soda and food scraps occupying the tables.

"Y/N!" your boss, Mike, called, both startling you and ruining the peaceful quiet.

"Yes?" you replied as sweetly as you could even though the sound of his voice got annoying towards the end of the day.

You walked to the front of the restaurant to see Mike holding two delivery bags filled with pizzas.

A groan almost escaped your lips as you peered up at the clock to see the hands making up the time; 10:36.

"I need you to deliver these," he said, outstretching his arms to hand the food to you.

"But Mike, I just came back from my last delivery of the night!" you complained. "Can't Jake do it?"

"Sorry kiddo, can't do that. The person who ordered this requested," he paused as he rifled through the bags and pulled out a slip of paper. "'Your hottest delivery girl'. You're the only girl here right now and I don't want to anger the customers by sending Jake."

"Hey!" Jake said from the back of the restaurant.

Mike chuckled and forced the black bags into your hands, placing the request slip on top. You scanned the address and groaned.

"Mike, this is a frat party!"

"Good luck," he said simply as he shooed you out the door, the cold night air hitting you harshly as you stepped into the company car.

———

You pulled up to the address you were given and grabbed the pizzas out of the passenger's seat.

The address looked oddly familiar and now that you were standing in front of the house itself, you knew for a fact that you'd heard about or seen it somewhere. Yes, it was a frat party but there was something nagging at you that said that it wasn't any old frat party.

You knocked on the door and impatiently waited for someone to answer as you balanced the order on your hip.

Finally, you heard footsteps approaching.

When the door completely opened, revealing the head of the party, you immediately regretted ever agreeing to deliver.

It was Ethan Dolan, the hottest and most popular guy in school. His frat parties were legendary, which was why the address and house were so wildly familiar.

You quickly unbalanced the pizzas and unzipped the bags to hand the pizza to Ethan, not saying a word. He smirked and took the food from you, swiftly handing them to a random person who walked by behind him, his eyes fixated on you.

"I see I got my request," he said, leaning against the door frame.

You blushed as your heart stopped momentarily and then started up again when you took a deep breath.

"That'll be $65," you said, wanting to leave as soon as possible.

"Damn, babygirl, slow down. You don't want to get to know me?" he said, doing his signature eyebrow rise that melted a girl's heart instantly, including yours.