bad boy - [e]

word count: 1326

~ summary: ethan is the school's bad boy and enjoys flirting with you any chance he gets ~

———————————————————————

The alarm in your bedroom rang repeatedly, waking you up with continuous loud beeps until you built up enough courage to roll over and hit snooze.

You groaned at the realization of what day it was and pressed a pillow against your face as if that would take the mental pain away.

It was the day of your science presentation and you were dreading it since the moment your teacher assigned it. You weren't a huge fan of talking in front of an audience, but that wasn't the worst part.

Ethan Dolan was the worst part.

He was the school's notorious fuckboy and he always thoroughly enjoyed teasing you, whether it was in front of his popular friends or your whole class. He really didn't care who was watching.

His flirts didn't usually bother you, but you really needed a good grade on your presentation and you would not let Ethan get in the way of that.

———

That afternoon, you got mentally and physically ready to present your science project because it was your next period.

Once in Science class, you double-checked that your index cards were in the right order and fixed your hair so it was neatly placed on your shoulders.

You were one of the first people in the room so you stood at the head of the classroom and were instructed to wait until everyone came in and sat down before you could begin.

You watched as everyone walked in, took their seats, and directed their attention towards you.

Eventually, Ethan walked in, late as always. He saw you at the front and smirked, causing you to roll your eyes. You knew he had something up his sleeve to torture you, he always did.

"Whenever you're ready Miss Y/L/N," Mr. Bianca said.

You nodded and hesitantly began.

The thing you hated most was that your project was on the reproductive system. This made you an easy target for Ethan's teasing words and he was also very distracting during the presentation. He would seductively bite his lip every time you said something that pleased him, which caused your eyes to wonder in his direction when specific sentences were about to escape your lips.

Once you finally finished, you put your index cards in your back pocket and cleared your throat because it hurt from talking so much.

"So does anyone have any questions?" you asked.

"Wouldn't your assignment be more enjoyable if it was performed at my place?" Ethan blurted suddenly.

The class laughed and snickered and his friend nudged him in the arm as he looked into your soul and raised his eyebrow.

"Mr. Dolan, that is extremely inappropriate and is going to have to be another detention for you. That's the third one this week. I suggest you clean up your act before I'm forced to suspend you," Mr. Bianca reprimanded angrily.

Ethan didn't give a damn and leaned back in his chair as the class continued to howl. He winked at you, causing you to blush discreetly but you pretended to ignore him and gathered up your stuff.

You sat back down in your chair and waited for the next person to go up and present, feeling Ethan's eyes on you the whole time.

———