wisdom teeth - [g]

word count: 2645

~ summary: you accidentally confess your feelings while under anesthesia ~

———————————————————————

You had never been more anxious for the dentist in your entire life, but it wasn't going to be an ordinary appointment. Today was the day that you were going to be getting your wisdom teeth removed, which meant that you were going to be put on laughing gas.

At the thought of you being sedated, Ethan and Grayson jumped at the idea of recording your aftermath and uploading it to their channel. You agreed, but only because their fans were familiar with you. You had been on their channel many times before, whether it was in front of the camera giving directions for a game, or behind the camera, adjusting the focus or the microphone.

You were currently in the car with the twins and your mom, who was the one driving to the oral surgeon. Ethan sat in the front so that he could film the intro while you and Grayson sat in the back.

"What's up guys, we're back!" Ethan shouted excitedly from the passenger's seat. "Right now we are on our way to the oral surgeon because Y/N is getting her wisdom teeth removed and to be honest, me and Grayson are just going with her for the content."

"Shut up E!" you shouted from the back seat, earning a chuckle from Grayson.

"I'm just kidding, we love Y/N. Right Gray?" Ethan asked playfully.

Grayson nodded and engulfed you in a bear hug, smiling big for the camera as you merely sat there with your arms crossed, trying so hard not to crack a grin.

You eventually pulled up into the parking lot of the office and you felt your heartbeat speed up. You truly were nervous for this procedure because you had never undergone surgery before.

You all entered the small building and your mom signed you in while you and the twins sat in the waiting room. You bounced your legs and picked at your fingernails, trying to distract yourself from the butterfly feeling in your stomach.

Grayson slowly placed a hand on your thigh, causing it to stop shaking.

"Hey, everything is going to be fine, ok? I promise," he said, his voice sweet and smooth like honey.

"Thanks Gray," you said, your moment ending when Ethan turned the camera back on and aimed it at you.

"Alright Y/N, any final words before you go in?" he asked, watching you through the viewfinder.

"Screw the dentist, that's all I have to say," you said with a giggle, making the twins laugh as well.

"Y/N Y/L/N?" the doctor called, flashing you a smile when you rose from your seat.

Ethan filmed you following the doctor down the hallway so you were sure to turn back around and make a heart with your hands, your face adorned with a smile despite your inner anxiety attack.

"And now we wait," Grayson said, flipping the camera to face themselves again.

———

The procedure wasn't too bad. All you remember was your surgeon counting down from ten to help you fall under the laughing gas. All you had gotten to was seven before your eyes shut and everything went black.

After that, you found yourself unable to control your actions or words, which made for a very interesting video for the twins.

Your mom and the guys were eventually called into your room but you were too busy humming a song to notice them walking in.