Part 1 Stranger

Seung Hyun watched his band members go up the stage one by one. JiYong killed it with Crooked. YoungBae made everyone's heart flutter with Eyes, Nose, Lips. SeungRi got everyone screaming with Strong Baby. DaeSung got the atmosphere way up with Look At Me Gwisun.

Seung Hyun sighed as he watched his members put up an amazing performance. Seung Hyun drank some warm water to clear his throat of phlegm. He was having high fever and couldn't perform well during the rehearsals. He even had the type of cough that makes you unable to even breathe properly because your chest hurts when you breathe.

Seung Hyun prayed hard one last time that he will not screw up before finally stepping onto the platform.

He heard DoomDaDa start playing. He closed his eyes and sighed, grabbing his mic tightly. The platform slowly rised up, revealing the thousands of VIPs waving the crown lightstick. Seung Hyun cleared his throat once again as he started the first verse of his rap.

Seung Hyun felt his lungs straining as he tried his best to keep up with his own song. Seung Hyun pushed himself and forced himself to put on hus best performance. However, fate cannot be avoided.

Once the climax of the song started, Seung Hyun suddenly felt his lungs getting worked up. He couldn't control his body and turned away from the audience. Sprinting all the way backstage, he grabbed onto the nearest hand rail to support his weak body. Seung Hyun started coughing hard till he started gagging.

He forced himself to get up and grabbed a random plastic bag, before placing it under his mouth. As expected, whatever was inside came right out of his mouth and into the plastic bag. His manager got informed of the situation immediately through a walkie talkie and rushed down from the waiting rooms.

By the time his manager arrived at the backstage area, the bunch of technicians had already cut off the music and came to his aid. One of them was rubbing Seung Hyun's back, like how anyone would do after seeing someone throw up. The other guys wiped his sweat and disposed the plastic bags.

Seung Hyun ah, are you okay?

His manager, Byung Young, asked as he bent down to check on Seung Hyun who was sitting om the ground. Seung Hyun nodded and waved for Byung Young to leave. He hated attention.

The fans outside could be heard chattering. The dancers were shocked at the sudden situation. A stage manager ran up on the stage and called for the dancers to go backstage, before picking up the mic that Seung Hyun left in the middle of the stage.

We are very sorry for the sudden emergency that we have with T.O.P ssi. The concert will continue after a short break. We are very sorry.

The stage manager apologised once again and ran off the stage to Seung Hyun.

Go rest backstage while the members fill up for you.

He pat Seung Hyun's shoulder and left. Seung Hyun sighed and ruffled his hair angrily, getting the gel onto his hands. He stood up with the help of Byung Young and headed backstage.

Hyung, are you okay?

JiYong asked as they walked past each other.

He needs to rest.

Byung Young replied for him. JiYong nodded and bit his lips before running off to go back on stage with the remaining members.

Once Seung Hyun was at his waiting room, Byung Young took care of him.

You should wash up and get some rest here.

He instructed. Seung Hyun nodded slowly as he pulled off the two white coats.