Part 16 Vamp Boyfriend

JaeHee sat in the car, trying to process everything that happened earlier that day.

Seung Hyun's eyes became completely bloodshot when he saw me fall. Seems like he can't stand the look of blood. Seung Hyun didn't drink from the water dispenser like the other members did. He drank from his opaque water bottle. Seung Hyun didn't seem to be tired while the other members were all panting after the dance.

JaeHee sighed, unintentionally getting Seung Hyun's attention.

Is anything wrong? Why do you keep sighing today? Tell oppa if there's anything wrong.

Seung Hyun said as he parked the car in his garage. JaeHee got out of the car herself and stretched.

I think you have a lot of explanation to do...

She mumbled softly before closing the door of the car.

What do you mean I have a lot of explanation to do?

Seung Hyun asked with a rather puzzled expression. JaeHee spun around to face him.

You heard me?

She asked, obviously shocked at the fact that Seung Hyun was able to hear her almost inaudible mumbling.

Umm... Yes? You weren't really soft when you said that.

Seung Hyun said as he stepped into the house.

What are you talking about? What do I have to explain?

Seung Hyun pulled JaeHee's arm to stop her from getting away. JaeHee took a deep breath as she turned to face him.

What are you?

She stated plainly and walked off, leaving Seung Hyun in complete shock. She headed up to stairs to the bedroom and pulled out her laptop.

Crave metallic tasting things/ blood
Great sense of hearing
Physically inclined

JaeHee read the documents again.

Seung Hyun could possibly demonstrate these three...

She muttered to herself.

Seung Hyun on the other hand...

What the hell is she doing up there?! Did she find out already?!

Seung Hyun was freaking out in the living room. He headed for the bathroom to take a bath.

As soon as he stepped into the bathroom, he was blinded.

Argh! What the fuck?!

He grunted as he covered his eyes with his hands. Immediately after the pain in his eye came a sharp pain sweep across his stomach.

Argh! Fuck!

He yelled as he bent over.

Choi Seung Hyun.

The voice said. He slowly removed his hand from his eyes.

JaeHee ah...

He said as he saw a knife and a UV torch in her hand.

I- I can explain...

Seung Hyun said as he stepped closer to JaeHee, only for her to stick the bloody knife in front of his face.

Don't come any closer.

JaeHee threatened. Seung Hyun sighed as he stepped back with his hands in the air, surrendering.